The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ridner

Bastard of Thousands
Reaction score
has there been an "official" I'M BACK statement from Bernie? sorry, lots of pages to search through. glad to see some progress is being made for people waiting on builds

Khoi

Reaction score
I'm curious if he still has guys working with him, or is he completely solo now?

I wonder if he has at least his paint guy, judging by JPMike's newly painted build

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I'm curious if he still has guys working with him, or is he completely solo now?

I wonder if he has at least his paint guy, judging by JPMike's newly painted build

The paint guy is still there, from what he tells me. At least, that's what I know.

Jexey

Reaction score
Guitar has arrived. I'll post a proper NGD soon with a full review but until then I'll feed your dirty habits with these pictures.

Quick first impression is really good, guys... the few flaws I've strained myself to find are extremely trivial and virtually unnoticeable. Playability and weight is comparable to a 25" six string--this is really saying a lot for a 27" 8 string. The aftermaths are very growly, clear, and responsive. It's more of a sonic weapon than a guitar. The Piezo is shimmering clear and a blast to play with!

I'm not going to promise a NGD by the weekend because I'm buried in work but it will be here soon enough!! Cheers!

spawnsc

Reaction score
well Bernie text me back monday and said his still not made it back and it will be later this week before I got any photos.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
Guitar has arrived. I'll post a proper NGD soon with a full review but until then I'll feed your dirty habits with these pictures.

Quick first impression is really good, guys... the few flaws I've strained myself to find are extremely trivial and virtually unnoticeable. Playability and weight is comparable to a 25" six string--this is really saying a lot for a 27" 8 string. The aftermaths are very growly, clear, and responsive. It's more of a sonic weapon than a guitar. The Piezo is shimmering clear and a blast to play with!

I'm not going to promise a NGD by the weekend because I'm buried in work but it will be here soon enough!! Cheers!

Grats, man!! I am glad you like it!! :D

well Bernie text me back monday and said his still not made it back and it will be later this week before I got any photos.

Don't lose faith!! ;)

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
Really happy to see some guys getting what is owed.

I really hope everyone will get what they are owed soon, and I strongly believe that since Bernie is really working and we have seen some progress lately.

JPMike you've had the patience of a saint. Really happy to see that progress is being made!

Thanks a lot, man! The progress was made since I was pushing for it, I just couldn't just send over an email and wait for answers, I texted, I called, I tried everything and it actually paid back.

Maybe I had the patience (even though I am a totally impatient person) but I am far from being a saint. :lol:

')