The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

straymond

Reaction score
Man, my heart bleeds for you who are tangled up in this mess.
I sincerely hope you guys get what you've been waiting far too long for.
Keep backing each other up in this thread, and I'll keep rooting for you up here in the north.

Together you stand, divided you fall.

gerrawar

Reaction score
you see guys?? we need to beat him with e-mails and everithings like that, like i did on his fb page. 1day later terry contacted me asking for the proofs of my order! something is moving!

xwestonx

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten any more information since the facebook post? I haven't heard a thing since I sent my proof of payment and build specs...

Khoi

Reaction score
All I got after sending my proof of payment and stuff was:

"thank you and very sorry, I will look in to this. Terry Rico"

I do truly hope that people don't lash out and personally attack Terry, as I'm sure she's trying her hardest to assuage the situation on top of having her own life and her own job apart from BRJ Guitars.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Did she actually get back to anyone? I sent her a very nice message with all of the details and never heard anything back. I am wondering what all of this is about?

flint757

Reaction score
The fact that it is necessary should be a concern too (aside from Rico probably being down for good). Why wouldn't he have a list already of who has what and how much they paid? Why would she need to compile a separate one now?

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
^ I am really hoping she is doing his admin work so he can focus on the builds. When I spoke to him a month ago he was oprimistic about finishing them up and turning a new leaf, only time will tell.

Worse comes to worse they can give me a bandsaw or a motorized buffer for a refund, lol.

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
hello can i also get his contact email got a couple of questions for a build PM me

thanks

Okay, seriously, did you bother reading any of this? Even the last page of this thread? There's a reason the mods linked you to it beyond simply getting you his contact info.

underthecurve

Reaction score
You guys should totally let Guitarman place an order. It will help finance the finishing of the black friday run, and hopefully some of you will get your guitars

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
^ I didnt think you could sell build slots, reservations, or other abstracts like that on ebay?

OT, I still havent heard back from Terry, wondering what the deal is, why did she reach out if she wasnt going to respond? It doesnt seem like too many people posted replies on the FB page.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
And yet, the gyre that is BRJ Guitars continues to chomp away at the lives of individuals sucked into it's insatiable maw.

Seriously - anybody that comes forward to defend Bernie at this point needs a giant kick in the can.

angus

Reaction score
And yet, the gyre that is BRJ Guitars continues to chomp away at the lives of individuals sucked into it's insatiable maw.

Seriously - anybody that comes forward to defend Bernie at this point needs a giant kick in the can.

Speaking as someone who has been through this with another builder (where I still don't have the instrument I bought), there will always people who will defend the builder and pick fights with the people who are out money. That's fine, as long as they at least address reality on reality's terms and acknowledge the problems going on.

It's a horrible situation to go through, so I hope everyone is keeping their chins up as much as possible.

Sadly, the selling of spots is surely making this mess much more complicated.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
People can't be blamed for trying to get out. If someone is ridiculous enough to purchase a spot off someone else, the blame is entirely theirs. There is so much availability of information about how big of a mess this whole company is that anybody actually seeking to do business with Bernie would have to be completely internet ignorant (like don't even use google) or pretty much totally retarded.

I wish people the best of luck, but I'm also saying that at this point his company is done for.

')