The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I haven't really paid attention to what happened with this, but pretty shady from what I have heard. But what is that old saying when there is a father son company? Not entirely the same since it's a separate company, but regardless.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SilentCartographer

Creator as Observer
Reaction score
Interesting to read this post from the beginning, what exactly happened? Just kind of up and effed off on a run or something?

EDIT : Thread*** not post

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
TL;DR Version of this thread:

He's gone. Nobody has received guitars or money back and Bernie is basically a worthless piece of shit who fvcked a lot of people.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
*no new news* What a ......... To the guys that have 1000s in this the world owes you so you'll get it back in another form.... While I only have 600 in it, it still stings. .... you Bernie. Hopefully that new venture didn't go anywhere

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
The only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that there are plenty of us that will make sure that Bernie never lives this down no matter where he pops up.

This is something that time will not erase.

clubshred

Reaction score
Does anyone want control of the "www.ricojrguitars.com" domain? Apparently, it's under my account somehow (I was trying to help this fool about 3 years ago and got burned with the rest of you). I don't want it at all so I just wanted to see if there was someone that would want to assume ownership.

Keep in mind, I haven't followed up on this too much because it was like an orphaned account from some years back. There's a .org domain too - that was what I used for the testing of his revamped site that I did - that he never paid for... shocker...

Anyway, PM me if interested - I need to make sure I can dump it. I honestly don't know why it's showing up in my account.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone want control of the "www.ricojrguitars.com" domain? Apparently, it's under my account somehow (I was trying to help this fool about 3 years ago and got burned with the rest of you). I don't want it at all so I just wanted to see if there was someone that would want to assume ownership.

Keep in mind, I haven't followed up on this too much because it was like an orphaned account from some years back. There's a .org domain too - that was what I used for the testing of his revamped site that I did - that he never paid for... shocker...

Anyway, PM me if interested - I need to make sure I can dump it. I honestly don't know why it's showing up in my account.

Hotlink it to goatse. :idea:

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
To be honest, I'd just set it up with a page that has a picture of him and a big WANTED sign with a paragraph as to why.

Shame him. Shame him good.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
^ Lol This. Do like a cheesy old Wild West One.

and then follow it with more wanted posters of each members guitar(s) that was never completed or delivered. it should also include the $ amount lost at as the reward...

every time he pops up somewhere, someone could post a link to the site...then he would be sent back underneth the rock from which he crawled.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
^ that was the Gearhounds shop that is also closed now. I ended up calling the cops on them, lol.

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm finally getting around to working on a guy's half finished Rico guitar. Needs a LOT of work still I think the painted on side dots are my favorite thing. I'm drilling out side dots for luminlay.

')