The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

Phrygian

Lefty
Reaction score
I e-mailed Bernie today, and -no kidding - He answered me within two minutes! I was extremely pleased with that. So, within the next few Days I'm finally gonna know Which Guitar is mine, and how far along it is. I must admit, I'm getting stoked!

If its not too late, I Might Even want to Get it Stained instead of just oil. Green wax stain would look very Nice!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

travis bickle

Reaction score
got to rap to bernie for a while on monday, and will post some progress shots shortly. glad to hear him in great spirits. beyond stoked.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
can someone please PM me the email address BRJ is using now? I can't seem to get in touch with him about my guitar and he's usually quick to reply

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
can someone do the same for me please? looking to get in touch soon. want to message the right place. thanks!

edit: thanks phrygian!

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
*raises hand*

Could someone also share said email addy with me?

ryanoddi

Reaction score
Totally know what you mean on not knowing the name of the color. When Bernie did my Diva, I sent him a pic and said, "like that".

And sure as hell, it looked just like the pic :)

Exactly what I did, haven't seen it in person yet (obviously,) but the pic I found happened to be of an unfinished guitar as well... looks dead on to me!

ras1988

Reaction score
So um, I have no idea if I upset him or what is going on but I emailed Bernie at *that* email about 5 days ago, and left a message at the shop (and now the shop # shoots me directly to VM). It seems that everyone is in direct communication just fine with Bernie. I am not going to get butt hurt over that part of it, I would just like some idea as to where my guitars are in the process they were both purchased as "in-stock" pieces and it has been about 8 months for one and 7 months for the other with all of the balanced paid off on one at the purchase point and the other being paid off at the start of the year. Has anyone else gotten the silent treatment?

Khoi

Reaction score
you aren't the only one. I e-mailed Bernie at the end of January, he then replied to me at the beginning of March telling me he'd contact me, and I haven't heard anything from him since.

I've used the e-mail he previously responded to me before, but it seems he may have changed it?

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
So um, I have no idea if I upset him or what is going on but I emailed Bernie at *that* email about 5 days ago, and left a message at the shop (and now the shop # shoots me directly to VM). It seems that everyone is in direct communication just fine with Bernie. I am not going to get butt hurt over that part of it, I would just like some idea as to where my guitars are in the process they were both purchased as "in-stock" pieces and it has been about 8 months for one and 7 months for the other with all of the balanced paid off on one at the purchase point and the other being paid off at the start of the year. Has anyone else gotten the silent treatment?

I know what you mean about feeling like you upset him.

I've had zero contact for months on the email address, which is the same as what people here sent me, which many people seem to have some success with. I decided I wanted to just sell the spot and be done and he won't even acknowledge that.

:shrug:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I just wanted to pop in to mention that mine came in today, and there are no issues with it. The specs are right, the frets are good, and as far as I can tell, everything is perfect. It was even almost in tune. I am pleased.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I can't seem to get through on this direct email either, it is quite frustrating. I just keep hoping that I get my guitars so I can resume normal life. This has certainly been the most painful wait of my 30 year life.

Latest posts

')