The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

leonardo7

Banned
Reaction score
BKPs take too long so we decided for the Dimarzios for now. This is getting sent out on Tuesday :hbang:

IMG953961-1.jpg

IMG957732.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Phrygian

Lefty
Reaction score
Got some photo updates from Bernie!

This is the one that is mine:

7352939634_e1b076194c_z.jpg

7167729389_2a091ac1ab_z.jpg

And It's looking great! hopefully it wont be too long till its done now! :hbang:

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Heck yeah guys. It's good to see him back in the saddle and working again. I got word that he's going to try and ship mine next week. I'm getting more and more stoked. Freaking out stoked, actually.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Got some photo updates from Bernie!

This is the one that is mine:

(See pictures in original post)

And It's looking great! hopefully it wont be too long till its done now! :hbang:
I really like that top! Almost looks like the pattern of a plaid shirt! :lol:

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I just wanted to pop in to mention that mine came in today, and there are no issues with it. The specs are right, the frets are good, and as far as I can tell, everything is perfect. It was even almost in tune. I am pleased.

All of these guitars need a mandatory NGD so we can live vicariously until ours arrive. :hbang:

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Oh yeah! There it is! I am betting it's a little more blue in person too. For some reason on my monitor it has a slightly mossy appearance. Either way, I bet it's going to be freaking ridiculous. :hbang:

ras1988

Reaction score
Bernie is sending me my invoice tonight and says it will ship Tuesday

It does renew faith to hear that things are going on and he is getting guitars out. He may be dealing with these on a batch basis and may not want to be burdened with the next "batch" till the current one ships. Thank you for the information it has definitely brought me some level of comfort.

WillDfx

Reaction score
Dude I totally regret selling that 6'er spot now! It looks crazy!!! It's cool to see it come this area regardless. Are you keeping the original pickups I requested? BKP c-bomb & DiMarzio Injector?

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Dude I totally regret selling that 6'er spot now! It looks crazy!!! It's cool to see it come this area regardless. Are you keeping the original pickups I requested? BKP c-bomb & DiMarzio Injector?

I don't think so. I think Janne sent him a custom Seymour Duncan rail single spaced humbucker. I'm gonna have that sent back to Janne. I haven't picked anything yet. I really like the Crunch Lab in Bernie's guitars, so I'll probably have him put another in that guitar. Not sure about the neck.

HRC51

Reaction score
I had a long phone conversation with Mr. Rico today.

WHAT A JERK!

No I'm kidding - he made me say that. Really nice guy with a good sense of humor.

I have no idea when the guitar will be done, but I know that it is ready for the final clear coat. He has a lot of guitars in progress, and I have no idea how he keeps track. Luckily, we spoke in time to have him not apply the inlays.

He took some some pictures for me as well.

Attachments

• BRJ June.jpg
    BRJ June.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 155

ryanoddi

Reaction score
I had a long phone conversation with Mr. Rico today.

WHAT A JERK!

No I'm kidding - he made me say that. Really nice guy with a good sense of humor.

I have no idea when the guitar will be done, but I know that it is ready for the final clear coat. He has a lot of guitars in progress, and I have no idea how he keeps track. Luckily, we spoke in time to have him not apply the inlays.

He took some some pictures for me as well.

dude. so jealous of that color! What is it? I would've definitely chose that color over mine. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy with the color I chose, but shit... I might need another now :lol:

Latest posts

')