The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

WickedSymphony

Reaction score
Got this a while ago but never got around to posting it

get-attachment.jpg

:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Bern sends an email or anything before he ships it or tracking info?

Anyone else want to comment on this? It would be nice to know without having to bother Bernie about it directly since mine has been done and ready to go for a couple weeks now, but I don't know whether or not it has been shipped, and I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility for the UPS/USPS/whatever guy to neglect to leave a notice of attempted delivery.

mountainjam

Reaction score
Anyone else want to comment on this? It would be nice to know without having to bother Bernie about it directly since mine has been done and ready to go for a couple weeks now, but I don't know whether or not it has been shipped, and I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility for the UPS/USPS/whatever guy to neglect to leave a notice of attempted delivery.

Bernie sent my guitar fed ex and gave me a tracking #. It wasnt part of the bfr run but I cant imagine hes not doing the same for you guys.

EOT

I pull over 500 lbs.
Reaction score
He didn't send tracking on mine. That was about a year ago though.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
Getting a bright Purple/Pink flamed finish on mine.... Bernies speaking to his painter tomorrow. Got a progress pic as well.... (at work, can't post)

Bernie has been the best communicator so far that i've dealt with when it comes to guitars. :)

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Getting a bright Purple/Pink flamed finish on mine.... Bernies speaking to his painter tomorrow. Got a progress pic as well.... (at work, can't post)

Bernie has been the best communicator so far that i've dealt with when it comes to guitars. :)

Yeah post that pic!

Glad to hear he's been in good contact with you. .Who else have you had make customs for you? .

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
A couple more posted, ready to ship:

BernieRicoJr16.jpg

Haven't received much info on my order for quite awhile now, but i'm happy to see that people are getting theirs guitars in :yesway:

If I'm not mistaken, the second one from the right is mine.

Should be here soon, had some last minute changes :hbang:

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
Nice to see a bunch of updates rolling in. I talked to Bern on the phone the other day about the paint job my guitar is getting. He told me Ed spent a day trying to get the color right and they both weren't sure about the progress. He then emailed over a couple pics and I didn't mind what they had so I said I was fine with the "new-ish color " and to go for it!

glassmoon0fo

Some Say...
Reaction score
not really build-related, but I just bought that black friday 8 string from ebay :hbang:. Should be here pretty soon, NGD and review to follow! And for those of you who may be wondering (I doubt anyone follows my posts that well), the money issues with my mom's med bills has been cleared up and all's well =). Been a good week so far :yesway:

EDIT: btw, I just realized, it's the guitar from this thread:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ex...ico-jr-hesperian-827-now-one-more-string.html

Michael T

Sea Turtles mate
Contributor
Reaction score
I Don't know about the rest of you but i was handling the wait time up until I got that update picture. :agreed:
Now all the excitement has sat in and the wait is almost unbearable now. :scream:

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
not really build-related, but I just bought that black friday 8 string from ebay :hbang:. Should be here pretty soon, NGD and review to follow! And for those of you who may be wondering (I doubt anyone follows my posts that well), the money issues with my mom's med bills has been cleared up and all's well =). Been a good week so far :yesway:

EDIT: btw, I just realized, it's the guitar from this thread:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ex...ico-jr-hesperian-827-now-one-more-string.html

GAHH!! You bastard, I was watching that auction waiting to pounce! :lol: Congrats dude, can't wait for the NGD. My only worry about it was when he listed it the first time, this thread was posted http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/extended-range-guitars/188310-brj-hesperian-8-ebay.html and that picture of the fretjob was a little worrisome. He then took that picture off the auction when he relisted it as a buy it now. He said it was just bad lighting making it look like that, so hopefully that's the case. If not though, make sure you report it to ebay and have it taken care of, because he's not aloud to do that if that was the case. I'm sure it's not though.

Again, congrats, that's a sick deal. And if you ever for some reason lose your fucking mind and decide to sell it, let me know first. :D

MTech

Banned
Reaction score
mike smith?
cant wait to see those teles
No, Nate is who recorded the album and Mike toured for it.
The Tele is out of woodshop and i have pictures of it and 2 other new traditional shapes.

Anyway sorry for those of you who had questions or were bummed to not see any photos from NAMM or get any progress updates.

Also Bernie has been busy with the funeral planning etc and the baby didn't come till this week so today is his first day back in the shop.

')