The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

spawnsc

Reaction score
good luck man I truly hope those dates are met. We all do because it would give us some kinda hope at least.

I wonder if Chris G got put through the wood grinder lol he like just vanished...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
guys I am as bg a fan of bernies work that you'll find, but the web site is gone, he isn't answering emails or phone calls?
and you're still waiting for your guitars? somethings up and it's not good.
I f he had any of my money I'd be on a plane out there tomorrow.

spawnsc

Reaction score
guys I am as bg a fan of bernies work that you'll find, but the web site is gone, he isn't answering emails or phone calls?
and you're still waiting for your guitars? somethings up and it's not good.
I f he had any of my money I'd be on a plane out there tomorrow.

His site has been up and down for awhile now and his got a lot of money from us and we are trying to be hopeful because what else can we do? no one can get updates and no one has reported yet on getting a guitar from him. I hope you're not trying to stir the pot because most of us are already angry enough as it is lol

Qweklain

Reaction score
Well fuck me, I just read that his site is down again.

When I first saw pics of my guitar finished, I could not pay since the site was down. Then he replied saying the site is back-up and I could pay, so I did. Now it's fuckin' down again?! Well, I just went from cautiously waiting, to really goddamn concerned and wonder if I should just do a charge-back or something now... :ugh:

Seriously Bernie, what the HELL are you doing over there?!?! :mega:

jfb

Reaction score
There are still people that haven't received their guitars? Wow. I got mine in October of 2011 and I felt I waited a long time.

thepylestory

tunamelt
Reaction score
Is there no one on this whole forum that lives some what close to his shop to go check it out?

spawnsc

Reaction score
Well fuck me, I just read that his site is down again.

When I first saw pics of my guitar finished, I could not pay since the site was down. Then he replied saying the site is back-up and I could pay, so I did. Now it's fuckin' down again?! Well, I just went from cautiously waiting, to really goddamn concerned and wonder if I should just do a charge-back or something now... :ugh:

Seriously Bernie, what the HELL are you doing over there?!?! :mega:

When did you get his email? and when did you get your pics?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Yeah, or maybe someone wants to call one of the other businesses in the building (it's a big warehouse building with like 10 businesses in it, based on the Google satellite view) and see if the doors are open or if it's all locked up.
You would think that at least ONE person on here lives near there. There was one guy that lives in Hesperia (on SSO) and I asked him to swing by and see if everything is alright, but he said he doesn't have a car. I'm tempted to PP his mom $10 to drive him over there for us. :lol:

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
^ I for one would be more than willing to put into a pool to send an ambassador to check in on Bernie.

Locrian

Reaction score
There are still people that haven't received their guitars? Wow. I got mine in October of 2011 and I felt I waited a long time.

My guess would be that the majority of people have yet to receive their guitar.

kruneh

Reaction score
^ I for one would be more than willing to put into a pool to send an ambassador to check in on Bernie.

I´m in!
I sold my spot and my business with Bernie is history, but I feel the other guys pain.

absolutorigin

Reaction score
Well shit, no replies to my texts or emails either. I'm going to the shop next week to kick his doors down and see WTF is going on. I don't live far from him and he knows I can stop by anytime. He has to stop giving people the run-around. Hopefully, something positive comes from this.

')