The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
So guys, I had a 35 minute talk with Bernie last night. We finally went on with the final deal and here it goes.

I will take two stock guitars both Hesperians, the Yellow one (which to be honest looks really unique, like a pissed off wasp or something) and decided to take the one natural and paint it blue blackburst (late 90s petrucci Ibby came to mind, lol). The thing is all the stock guitars are the exact same specs, at least I get something in my hands, I will use them as pickup test guitars. :D
The other two will be the builds I originally ordered the two 7 strings. My first build, which was the first guitar I ordered a Natural Oil Finished 7 Jekyll and the replacement of the failed build of the second guitar I ordered, which will be made last and will be the specs I wanted.

Here are some photos of the first build and the second build I ordered which failed and to be honest I didn't like the outcome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

peet

Defender of things
Reaction score
I just sold my Lefty Jekyll on ebay in less than 12 hours....:yesway: if anyone cares. Now...to get my Bare knuckle War Pigs from Bernie...:wallbash::lol::fawk:

spawnsc

Reaction score
JP I hope everything works out in the end for you and that you're what with what he provides you.

patata

7 heaven
Reaction score
IMG_9913.jpg

Sexy.Is it 27''?

Jexey

Reaction score
For what it's worth I got an email today saying the cases were in. This means my guitar is ready to ship. More to come...

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
From what it seems , Bernie is actually *trying* to redeem himself in some way. Let's see how that works out....

Jexey

Reaction score
Quick email exchange today, i'm going to talk to him on Monday about finalizing payment and shipping. Bernie's alive and kicking over there.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
$10 say he's forced to close once he finishes the builds.

I think if that were the case (or if he thought that were possible) he'd just hang it up now and declare bankruptcy. My guess is that he wants to get out from under all of this and get his business/reputation back, which will likely improve his mood and outlook. Declaring BK or closing the business would be akin to admitting failure, and I would think that wouldn't do much for his mental health.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
can someone please PM me with their contact details that they were using to keep in touch? I need to find out whats going on with my build

paddy

Reaction score
In order to redeem himself, he needs to go to the nearest church and say: bless me father for I've sinned.
And the lord might just redeem him.

')