The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
question is will Jpmike get his batch of BRJ's or Skervesens 1st :)

Hahahahahaha!! I am sure one of the BRJs will be here soon, just waiting on that 3 way blade switch and it's getting shipped. My last BRJ will be the last to arrive here for sure.

The Skervies will be probably arrive the one after the other. :D

Awesome pick on the finish Mike, we're gonna have twins one day :lol:

Thanks!! But you haven't seen the final result yet. :p

Who's gonna be the father and who's gonna be the mother?

WickedSymphony

Reaction score
I wouldn't say special, just a little touch. Can you guess?? :D

ok 2 fathers, I remembered this movie now, with DeVitto and Arnie. Who you be then? :p

No clue.

And if I could choose, Arnie, but more realistically Devito. T_T

Gotta hit dem weights more :lol:

spawnsc

Reaction score
so i finally got a answer from Bernie and it was very very generic answer "Hey man sorry doing my best to get back to everyone, I've been out sick, but I will work on your guitar soon" I got this response after telling him i'm a paying customer and I deserve some answers. Then I asked him for a photo and well no response back. I'm asking him for a photo again today and see what happens. I really don't believe his even started on my guitar to be honest.

JP glad to you're getting some updates. I know you will be happy to close the chapter out on this ordeal like most of us.

spawnsc

Reaction score
well he just texted me back and said his out of town this weekend and he will do it monday.

....Stay tuned we will see if he actually does it.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
JP glad to you're getting some updates. I know you will be happy to close the chapter out on this ordeal like most of us.

Thanks a lot, man!! I kept pushing him and bombing him with texts and emails, he eventually had to respond. But I will tell you this, I am sure he's trying to get back to the game, he would hire more people to do the job as contacting and all that, but he has no money to actually do so. So he is like at point zero now, just delivering what he was supposed to.

Hrm...

12th fret inlay?

Nope, it's a colour thing. :p

xwestonx

Reaction score
I've gotten a few responses from him now, but no real progress on finishing up my build at this point, but like JP said he has no money for help and is running a solo operation I'm sure. Patience is a virtue... I guess...:scratch:

Jexey

Reaction score
UPS says my guitar will be here on Tuesday. Keep your heads up, homies, yours are next.

spawnsc

Reaction score
wells its monday, just sent bernie text asking for a photo..he said he would send one on monday but i'm not getting up hopes up that he will.

Latest posts

')