The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just messaged the seller and explained that this is likely one of the stolen instruments. It's debatable who stole them, but they are definitely not acquired legitimately.

Slippery. I'm going to guess BRJ lost the factory in either a foreclosure, bankruptcy or just flat out sold it off to get out from under it, and all the unfinished guitars were sold/auctioned off.

The legality of selling off half finished builds, I don't know and if illegal, whos guilty of selling said stolen goods (especially if it were via foreclosure or bankruptcy sale) I don't know either.

I'd say we'd be better served getting what info we can rather than scaring this guy off and losing another year+ on putting the puzzle together.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Which, considering the theme was that Bernie was screwing everyone over, that likely also included his landlord/creditors and is the most likely thing that happened.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
wonder if sso could hire a private detective to solve this mystery of what really happened?

Might look a little something like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Scooby-NoFace-02-Unmasked.jpg
    Scooby-NoFace-02-Unmasked.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 634

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Comedy gold!

Why thank you! I had to work OT yesterday just to be present for a 3rd party's technicians to do some work. Had absolutely nothing to do so I scrapped that together in GIMP to pass a few minutes time :lol:

Rev.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
:lol: awesome meme

brj: "...and i would have gotten away with it if it weren't for those darn sso djent kids!"

I laughed at this post and then got really bummed because he's totally getting away with it. What a serious dick.

Ram150023

NutzKustoms
Reaction score
a full 3 weeks reading this ENTIRE thread start to... Well... This point... Never gonna see a "finish".

Unbelieveable. Despicable. Flat out evil. My sincerest condolences.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score

big_aug

Reaction score
Wow, I remember when BRJ guitars were all the rage on this forum a few years back and them whole scam. I can't believe this is still going on.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is no longer sticky.

That was my doing. If we stickied every "I got screwed by a luthier thread" this site would be nothing but those. The thread no longer has the same value it did when it was new or being updated regularly. If someone wants to know about BRJ or what happened, google or the search function on here will point them in the right direction.

Latest posts

')