The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
My BRJ tl;dr

I actually got a guitar from him, sent it back for cosmetic issues, and then never saw it again. If I only knew then...

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
FINALLY. I've been waiting for someone to make a line of pointy super Strats. J Rico really timed this right - there's no one else filling this niche!
It looks like the horns of a Bich with a regular superstrat rear end. He should do this with the other shapes too. Ignitor horns on a superstrat. Beast horns on a superstrat. Ironbird front end on a superstrat. Widow horns on a superstrat. Virgin horns on a superstrat. Then reverse it for the JRV. Gunslinger horns on a JRV rear end.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It looks like the horns of a Bich with a regular superstrat rear end. He should do this with the other shapes too. Ignitor horns on a superstrat. Beast horns on a superstrat. Ironbird front end on a superstrat. Widow horns on a superstrat. Virgin horns on a superstrat. Then reverse it for the JRV. Gunslinger horns on a JRV rear end.
Are you the product designer for Wylde Guitars?

')