The Caparison Owner's Group! Let's see them!

• Thread starter engage757
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Two guitars that have both been shown earlier in the thread, but one's new to me:

8143886729_c65813b051_b.jpg

Been putting off posting pics since I'm supposed to get a camera later this week.

And there's just something about those glossy flame-top Angelii....

8143918456_f4966cf1ad_h.jpg

8143916524_efed60657e_b.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Two guitars that have both been shown earlier in the thread, but one's new to me:

8143886729_c65813b051_b.jpg

Been putting off posting pics since I'm supposed to get a camera later this week.

And there's just something about those glossy flame-top Angelii....

8143918456_f4966cf1ad_h.jpg

8143916524_efed60657e_b.jpg

Nothing like that Angelus 24. That is the best looking one of that ANgelii Series IMO.

Great pair bro!

Papaoneil

Reaction score
I'll be purchasing a new guitar soon, and whilst I'm looking at a few brands this is definitely one of them.

Hopefully Zach has one for sale by the time I get my tax returns to purchase a good one

Papaoneil

Reaction score
Dellinger most likely, our mutual buddy Jordan had a natural finished one and I loved it.

Papaoneil

Reaction score
I love them, I remember I saw Michael Romeos white one and tried forever to find out what it was then I saw the website and cried over the models. It will be the tax season before I have the cash to purchase but the misses has granted the permission for the guitar I want so it works out.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
I love them, I remember I saw Michael Romeos white one and tried forever to find out what it was then I saw the website and cried over the models. It will be the tax season before I have the cash to purchase but the misses has granted the permission for the guitar I want so it works out.

We will find you one brother, no worries. I basically have a network of Capa owners, we can find you one! MJR models are really sick!

Papaoneil

Reaction score
I haven't seen too many of the MJR in other hands but they are sexy,
but so are all the others. I dig the Horus model as well but not sure how I would be with the H-S configuration. we will get in heavy discussion when it gets about that time, as you normally have your monthly sales I'm sure I'll see one of them in there

imprinted

Reaction score
Gah, I want to trade my WM526 Voodoo for another Caparison. What are the odds on that happening? Just not bonding with mahogany at all, traded my old ESP EC-I FT CTM SilB ('hog with Maple Cap) for the Washburn and the ESP was the reason I sold my old Capa. Bah!

somniumaeternum

Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question:

Does anyone know what years (or even if) the Apple Horn was available with black body, clock inlays AND the TT system? I've only seen Mattias play on it in a handful of videos on youtube...

somniumaeternum

Reaction score
Think you could get the applehorn jazz with TT frets couldn't you?

It would have been the Applehorn HGS I believe though.

I found this site that explains it a bit:
Freak Guitar - The Apple Horn Guitar

The thing is that none of the model provide the combination that I saw. I'm guessing it was a custom one off then? Damn it.

Anyone know if they're willing to add the TT system to an existing model? Otherwise, I may have to get an older applehorn in yellow with TT / inlays, then an applehorn HGS and swap out the necks. But kinda ruins some of the coolness I think.

arcadia fades

Reaction score
FINALLY getting a Caparison!
delivered tomorrow!
Angelus M3B on the way!!! pics to follow :D

Fluxx

Reaction score
I'm sure you guys saw that the KSE guys are auctioning off a couple guitars to benefit a friend of theirs who is sick. Check out the auctions and bid high! That PLM-3 is pure sex!

kseauction | eBay

')