The Caparison Owner's Group! Let's see them!

• Thread starter engage757
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DMAallday

Reaction score
Anyone own one of the fixed bridge Dellinger FX models? I own a CL10 Horus that I'm thinking about parting with (blasphemy I know :evil:) and I'd be interested in in the fixed bridge model if good things were said.

I have a custom Dellinger FX I bought from Matt Wicklund of god forbid!! I LOVE it!! I've had it for awhile, I've used it on tour and a music video haha ;) It does have a super gnarly crack on the back of the body, but it was professionally fixed so it plays like a dream!!

DELL.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6GRxKdDESQ a little self promotion never hurt hahaha, here is the teaser of the video with my capa :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fluxx

Reaction score
I have a custom Dellinger FX I bought from Matt Wicklund of god forbid!! I LOVE it!! I've had it for awhile, I've used it on tour and a music video haha ;) It does have a super gnarly crack on the back of the body, but it was professionally fixed so it plays like a dream!!

DELL.jpg

a little self promotion never hurt hahaha, here is the teaser of the video with my capa :)

Great looking guitar! Love those creme p'up rings on there!!
The production from your bands music vid is phenominal as well... The music isn't really my thing, but damn thats a nice mix.

Captastic

Reaction score
User egorilad on the Caparison website owned one. I'm not sure if he uses the same name on here or not...I traded for my TAT with him...

Has anybody actually owned/played one of the chatting birds?

DMAallday

Reaction score
Great looking guitar! Love those creme p'up rings on there!!
The production from your bands music vid is phenominal as well... The music isn't really my thing, but damn thats a nice mix.

haha thanks dude!! those are actually silver rings! I think Matt likes that, he has a newer dellinger with silver hardware! also thanks for taking a minute to watch!

Overtone

Reaction score
I like the color of that guitar a lot! Very nice metallic dark grey.

This seems like an interesting deal. Very minty Applehorn from 2007. It looks unplayed! The close up pics you get by clicking on the pictures in the seller's ad are very nice. The only mark I saw anywhere on the thing was a very little discoloration on the G string saddle, so in my eyes a perfectly new guitar. I really am impressed with how nice the finish is and the quality of the clock inlays on the higher fretboards. If the price was better I would really want to go for it.

Caparison Apple Horn Orange Horus 2007 Mattias IA Eklundh Model 27 Frets Japan | eBay

Doombreed

Reaction score
I'm eyeing off a natural finished Horus that has popped up and just wanted to check on the neck profile. I assume the neck profile on the Horus is significantly different to that of the Angelus HGS that I own, but could someone please confirm that for me.

A brief comparison of the neck profile to other well known brands would also be highly appreciated!

jahosy

Reaction score
I'm eyeing off a natural finished Horus that has popped up and just wanted to check on the neck profile. I assume the neck profile on the Horus is significantly different to that of the Angelus HGS that I own, but could someone please confirm that for me.

A brief comparison of the neck profile to other well known brands would also be highly appreciated!

Very similar to TAT's, just slightly flatter. Prob more Jackson soloist.

I've put in an offer myself! :p It's been sold though...

Congrats if it's going your way! :)

Doombreed

Reaction score
Very similar to TAT's, just slightly flatter. Prob more Jackson soloist.

I've put in an offer myself! :p It's been sold though...

Congrats if it's going your way! :)

Sh*t, I was bidding/offering on it as well :)

Hahahaha you guys... :p

No, it's not coming to me unfortunately. I went to check up on it after I wrote the post and was disappointed to find that it was sold :(

I do like the description you gave of the neck jahosy, so I might have to chase a little harder next time.

Any thoughts on the Golden Sand one currently on offer on the Capa forums? Not my first choice of finish, but it could grow on me...

Damn GAS!

jahosy

Reaction score
Hahahaha you guys... :p

No, it's not coming to me unfortunately. I went to check up on it after I wrote the post and was disappointed to find that it was sold :(

I do like the description you gave of the neck jahosy, so I might have to chase a little harder next time.

Any thoughts on the Golden Sand one currently on offer on the Capa forums? Not my first choice of finish, but it could grow on me...

Damn GAS!

Sh*t, I was bidding/offering on it as well :)

lol great minds think alike :p

wonder Who got it then!?! This is the THIRD horus HGS walnut i've missed out on.. all within a week!!

Yeh i had a snowcloud horus and sold it... now wanting to get another one! You'll love the neck if the regius is your thing :) And they're 24.5 scale.

RE: golden sand Horus - Personally prefer ebony or maple fretboard with bindings :) Saying that, it's still a good price!

Overtone

Reaction score
Engage that's a crazy thick top on the dellinger you are selling. Very sexy guitar!

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Landed it finally bro! About time! Now go take it outside and let's see some awesome shots of that lovely!

Oh, yeah, and don't forget. DIBS. If I can afford it. :D

')