The Caparison Owner's Group! Let's see them!

• Thread starter engage757
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

trent6308

Reaction score
I wish this was a production model, with out the 666 of course. White body with MATCHING headstock and clock inlays!! oh boy i'd be in heaven!

:agreed:

I couldn't agree more.... That would be super cool.

Don't worry, my wife hates the inlays too.

Reaction score
Yeah I had ola's other trans black with the natural binding, had a very purple tint to the flame, both beautiful guitars though!

Doombreed

Reaction score
Must admit that I am not bonding with my HGS Angelus at the moment :(
I'll restring it, retune it and give everything a go before I attempt to move it on though.

I'm just enjoying playing my newly arrived Regius much more.

jahosy

Reaction score
Must admit that I am not bonding with my HGS Angelus at the moment :(
I'll restring it, retune it and give everything a go before I attempt to move it on though.

I'm just enjoying playing my newly arrived Regius much more.

:(

Baco

Banned
Reaction score
My Horus CL10MF, I love that guitar...

313487_233391503384549_2140061274_n.jpg

I replaced the bridge humbucker with a Lundgren SuckerBucker, sounds amazing!

metalgod72

Reaction score
Here's my Horus Snowcloud, got it recently in a pretty serious trade deal plus cash, but have to say, it's in my top 3 of favorite guitars, and will definitely be getting another soon!

DSC_2648.jpg

espman

Is beardless....
Reaction score
I know right?! But DAMN man! I really need to get a new bass... I want a vintage Fender or Dingwall, but dang that is impossible right now! I have been playing less and less metal, so I don't NEED any other Angelli!
This probably won't help.... But you could always swap some paf's into it :agreed:

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
This probably won't help.... But you could always swap some paf's into it :agreed:

Been debating this, as the Angelus will work well for what I am doing if I was to do that, but not sure if I will be mostly be playing bass or not... The Blackmachine is my go to metal guitar anymore it seems like, so I guess I could convert the other Angelli into more versatile guitars to accompany my Collings... Also have been considering an Anderson Crowdster or Bulldog on a nice fixed bridge Suhr Modern.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
:shred: THERE.MUST.BE. MORE!!!

morecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapamorecapa

:D

')