The Car Thread

• Thread starter bulb
  • Start date
  • Tags
    black dingus
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Iced down the wife's kid shuttle today.

IMG-0752.jpg

IMG-0754.jpg

There are probably greasy kid fingerprints all over it now.

I used Chemical Guys soap, Mothers Brazilian Carnuba Cleaner Wax, and finished with Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Spray Wax.

If you would have told me 20 years ago that I’d be using a “hybrid” “ceramic” “spray” “wax” I would have told you you’ve lost your mind. When she bought that shit a few years ago I thought it was a joke.

Man I’m telling you that shit is awesome. Most of the negative reviews are because I don’t think people are doing the initial coat right, or they just skip that step. Once you get the base coat on your next wash you just spray it on after the wash while it is still wet, then rinse, dry, and that’s it. I can hardly find any flaw with it, but I apply it every time like a liquid wax because even though it sprays it comes out a pretty thick consistency. Its hydrophobic properties are very impressive. Water just falls off. Here are some beads on my tonneau cover:

IMG-0584.jpg

I’m eyeballing the Adam’s Advanced Graphene Spray Coating next.
What the helll you live in a nice damn neighborhood...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
What the helll you live in a nice damn neighborhood...

The whole area’s going to shit I’m moving out in the middle of nowhere soon. Hopefully 100 acres in Tennessee somewhere with just a big room with a fireplace and a pot over it where I can cook all of my meals and a brook so I can just go listen to Mother Nature babbling on about nothing.

M3CHK1LLA

angel sword guardian
Reaction score
Went from 1/2 acre Lakehouse on main body water to 20 acres out in the middle of the country...huge life difference.

Really miss Lake life, but built a 2 story Barndo and my 60x40x14 Dream Shop for my 6 cars at least...something I didn't have room for at the Lake.

Latest posts

')