The Carvin / Kiesel thread

• Thread starter soliloquy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FACTORY

Manufacture
Reaction score
Here's another Carvin I won't mind owning one day.

dc400ccs3.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

deathjazz89

Reaction score
Only from the Racer-X forum and a bassist we both have jammed with. Remember Steve Schlinkert?

soliloquy

Reaction score
To kick off Carvin's 65th Anniversary, the Custom Shop is offering our best deals ever on new guitars and basses. In addition to a $100 Instant Rebate, Free Standard Case, and 50% off all options, you can now take an additional $100 off all options on your new Custom Shop build. Exotic woods, finishes, inlays, fretwire, electronics upgrades - pick your Custom Shop options for your new build, and we'll take an extra $100 off the price of the options!

So, if you pick options that total over $100, then we'll take $100 off the total of the options. If your options total less than $100, we'll take off whatever that amount is.

So, do the math - now is the time to save some big bucks on your new guitar or bass!

i'm wondering how long this will last. keivo said that the month of august is their anniversary, so perhaps till the end of august. but they themselves dont know as this is the first time they are doing it.

i hope this lasts till at least october. should have my guitars sold by then...

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
i'm wondering how long this will last. keivo said that the month of august is their anniversary, so perhaps till the end of august. but they themselves dont know as this is the first time they are doing it.

i hope this lasts till at least october. should have my guitars sold by then...

:metal:

Awesome. I was specing out a dc747 this morning and noticed the $100 rebate and was wondering how long that will last. I'll probably be placing the order in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I'll still be good to get the rebate.

soliloquy

Reaction score
:metal:

Awesome. I was specing out a dc747 this morning and noticed the $100 rebate and was wondering how long that will last. I'll probably be placing the order in a couple of weeks, so hopefully I'll still be good to get the rebate.

now i'm getting really antsy.
i have 3 guitars 'sold: pending payment' to two buyers. they both are 'working on getting the cash'. i just hope its before this sale runs out

Jack Secret

Reaction score
My newest order is placed, Carvin fans! Hopefully will be here in less than a month. I like to call this one "Inlays? We don't NEEEEEEEED no stinkin' inlays!"

Especially inlays that look like sperm. LOL

soliloquy

Reaction score
My newest order is placed, Carvin fans! Hopefully will be here in less than a month. I like to call this one "Inlays? We don't NEEEEEEEED no stinkin' inlays!"

Especially inlays that look like sperm. LOL

less than a month? :O did you ask carvin to do a rush-build?
they normally take about 6-8 weeks. few instances where they have built it in 5 though...and this time of the year, i'd assume they are super busy?

Jack Secret

Reaction score
less than a month? :O did you ask carvin to do a rush-build?
they normally take about 6-8 weeks. few instances where they have built it in 5 though...and this time of the year, i'd assume they are super busy?

Yup, asked for the rush build. Nothing fancy on it so maybe even faster. :)

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
the only one i have or played is my DC127... :/

BUT that guitar destroys anything else i have played, i just with there were more around...me

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of my best friend's Carvin Customs. And I do stress "One of". :D

349_5_1.jpg

I have a few Carvins as well, but this one is just incredible. Burl birdseye. ftw.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
This is one of my best friend's Carvin Customs. And I do stress "One of". :D

349_5_1.jpg

I have a few Carvins as well, but this one is just incredible. Burl birdseye. ftw.

Yeah last time I checked Rob had like 200 guitars, a lot of them being Carvins :lol:.

Some awesome Carvins in this thread! Keep posting them!

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah last time I checked Rob had like 200 guitars, a lot of them being Carvins :lol:.

Some awesome Carvins in this thread! Keep posting them!

Check again. ;) closer to 350. ;)

I bought probably forty from him already. My fiancee hates it when I go see Rob. :D

you should hear that fucking guy shred!!! insanity.

And his taste in his custom builds is impeccable.

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
I have Friday off this week. I will snap some photos of my DC400CW and post them here hopefully that morning.

')