The Caveman Gear review - Randalls and Madisons

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Been slacking on my posts a lot. been working two jobs and just busy in general. But I have been slowly teaching myself to make youtube videos and gear reviews in my spare time between working at the hopsital and locksmithing.
These would be a lot better if I had a band and if I had more time but w/e its not the worst thing on youtube I guess.

so far I have 3. the first one being the worst (of course)
But there will be plenty more to come. I have a Serious arsenal I've built up. I'm currently having a custom Isolation Cabinet being built as well. My jet city iso cab just doesn't cut it. and I also Just got a Madison Prophecy Combo to compete with my Randall Century 3000.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/529332_407930275903367_1823226080_n.jpg
Here is some of my Arsenal.

Here is my first video (the worst)
for my Madison Prophecy head

Here is my second so far for my Randall Rh300g3

Here is my Third for my Rg150 (rare early version of a Warhead) I built the head box for this so thats why it doesn't say randall on the front.

I wanted to hear what you guys think about all this? I know its not pro. but i did it all myself. and it scored me an endorsement With Krashburn custom guitars in California. they're currently building me a custom 7 string 27'' scale with 27 frets. Here is the Concept design. http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557864_488018227894571_1197778124_n.jpg

I would love your guys input on this. there is so much knowledge to be had here I've always loved and respected it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

wlfers

Reaction score
Really dug the flaming background and the headbanging! :lol:

Really would like a Madison

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
with the combo thats in the mail right now I own 4 madisons. a divinity I a Divinity II and a prophecy head and combo. I love them. Id be a bigger Madison fan if they were still a company. But Randall does me nicely. Especially with the upcoming Fortin series Randalls like the Satan and Meathead. My next vid is either going to be my Modded Rg80, or a shootout vid between my Randall Century 3000 combo and the prophecy combo. Thanks guys. and yeah I've never played a regular Dean evo but the 7 string version is pretty decent. I had to give mine a nice fret leveling before it really started to shine. I bought it on ebay from the wrestler maxx payne. I swapped the 707 for a 81 7. and strung it up with 14-70 gauged strings (took an 8 string set and ditched the highest string)

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
I had the Evo 7 just like that, traded a guy on here for an m207 that was in pieces. My son knocked it over and cracked the neck behind the 1st fret. It was never the same.

Caveman

Caveman
Reaction score
sorry to hear it man. are you talking about the evo or the m207 that cracked? and any suggestions to improve? i mean I'm just doing this all myself so i really would love pointers to improve on. Gonna make this epic as possible. i have 9 more heads and plenty more gear i wanna do reviews on.