The Contortionist Megathread

• Thread starter MetalJordan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MartinMTL

Reaction score
I really love the cleans. I'm totally okay with 50/50 harsh and clean vocals.

Same here. To be honest, I'm not really a fan of their EP, but Exoplanet is one of my favourite albums. The concept, the lyrics, the music, the album art... Anyways, I find that the few cleans that they did have really added to the music. I'm definitely looking forward to this album. Especially the "jazz fusion-y" song they said that will be on the album. At least I think I remember them saying that in an interview. I can't find it now though.

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
July is going to own. Periphery and The Contortionist!!

And I quit my job the end of July, so stoked.

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
so exited cant decide if i want a periphery pre order or TC.

probably the contortionist

Divinehippie

ESaD ;)
Reaction score
just ordered the ultimate pack:hbang:. not a fan of the shorts but $50 for CD, 2 t-shirts and tank is a really good deal. also maybe hopefully some dog tags and guitar pics as well :shred:.

SynapseResponse

Aspiring and Hazy
Reaction score
I think I'm going to cry. This is definitely one of my favorite bands.

They put on one of the best shows I've ever seen, as well. Playing with them was an honor and an inspiration.

A cool bunch of guys, too!

spawnofthesith

Reaction score
I'm so fucking excited. These guys are legit one of my favorite bands of all time. Such moving and emotive musical badassery.

rgaRyan

Ermahgerd!
Reaction score
In a predicament. Do I pre-order a bundle and wait 1-1.5 months after the release date for it to ship to Canada and just download the album when it comes out? Or should I forget about the bundle and just buy the CD when it comes out?

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the #2 Bundle... is it sad I was motivated to preorder because of the limited edition 350 plectrums? yea it is...

jjfiegel

Reaction score
I'm more excited for the dogtags myself, and I might have squeaked in for the signed copy. I didn't even know of these bonuses when I ordered too. I just wanted to get my order in as soon as possible so it would hopefully ship as soon as possible.

Oh, and I'm listening to Exoplanet right now. I love these guys. Intrinsic is probably my third most anticipated album this year.

Latest posts

')