The Contortionist Megathread

• Thread starter MetalJordan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
a friend of mine just showed me them today? anybody know what they tune to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

6Christ6Denied6

Reaction score
I've actually just started using that tuning. I like the low end of A/Ab and have been tuning to that on my 7 for a while but i like the feel of 6's more :/

well if it works for you... i just think thats way too many high end notes lost there tuning down so far, and i bought mt first ever 6 string a few weeks ago to actually tune somewhat normally, and i cant deal with it. form now on its 7's for what ever tuning, even in E standard, ill just throw a high A on there

Reaction score
kinda disappointed that they've rerecorded multiple old songs for this album, but still psyched for it. really good band.

I guess 5 new songs have been shown now... Primal Directive, Flourish, Advent, and Exoplanet I, II, & III

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
kinda disappointed that they've rerecorded multiple old songs for this album, but still psyched for it. really good band.

I guess 5 new songs have been shown now... Primal Directive, Flourish, Advent, and Exoplanet I, II, & III

I'm kind of on the same page as you with the "re-released" tracks. But at least the production quality and lyrics have improved IMO.
Hopefully the rest of the album is like the three title tracks. They're so damn epic.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
Holy diverse-ness :holy::holy::holy:
I've officially moved these guys into my top 5 favorite bands for sure :agreed:

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score
i have no idea whats better

- the 3 Exoplanet songs that i heard (so far)
- Ken Susi from Unearth is producing their new album
- the band overall

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
i have no idea whats better

- the 3 Exoplanet songs that i heard (so far)
- Ken Susi from Unearth is producing their new album
- the band overall

:agreed:
They deserve much more recognition and fame that what they have thus far. Hopefully this album is enough to help advance their career(s).

Beef McStud

The Beef
Reaction score
it was really nice until the growling started. then i just stopped liking it. :/

what i heard was fucking awesome tho!!

')