The "Crap, I'm in the weird part of YouTube again" thread

• Thread starter The Beard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Transmissions

Reaction score
Anyone ever see an animated Asian video about nature or something were all of the animated creatures had normal human faces and the male Asian bee said Pedo over and over again for a few seconds of the video while he wiggled his tongue?

Holy run-on sentence Batman!

Anyway, I saw it on Jemsite and I forgot where. Anyone who knows it should post. It's a trip.

i have a feeling that was from the same movie i posted, its just made up of a bunch of random scenes, and i think there was one like that somewhere.

m3l-mrq3z

Banned
Reaction score
I once found the video of an actual autopsy on youtube. It was just this doctor literally disassembling an adult woman's body. He performed the whole action as if it weren'T a human lying on the autopsy table, but some piece of meat, cattle, an animal. You click on the video expecting to see something else, but then you watch it and it's only that: a bunch of blood, meat and bones. Damn.

wilch

Reaction score

This came up as a recommended vid. WTF is this?! People do bathsalts now? crazyness.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
i have a feeling that was from the same movie i posted, its just made up of a bunch of random scenes, and i think there was one like that somewhere.

I don't see any movie you posted. Just a video about an elephants asshole :lol:

Transmissions

Reaction score

MythicSquirrel

#menswear
Reaction score
^
If you took a bite out of those last two faces what sort of juices would squirt into your mouth?

G9NTA8O.gif

GatherTheArsenal

SF2 > Everything
Reaction score
Friend of mine just showed me these Dragonzball P cartoons done be this dude called Oney :lol: they're so weird they start to get funny if you're a DBZ fanboy (like me, yay)

weeeeeeiiiirddd facial expressions :ugh:

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Oh yay, finally a thread I can share this video in!

Every time i'm with friends and we're all bored/watching videos on youtube, I suggest this video...and they all eventually stop laughing, and go do something else. :lol:

')