The Crow remake

• Thread starter TheBlackBard
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re-watched the OG Brandon Lee last night, still good but there's some stuff towards the end that's just a bit like, "this came out of nowhere" such as him just suddenly losing power. Someone else was saying that they had to cut out a subplot about him losing his powers when he strays from his actual mission and there's a sort of anti-crow that also follows him to keep him in check; which definitely makes a LOT of sense, because technically going after Top Dollar IS going off the path, as he didn't directly do anything to Shelley like the rest of T-Bird and company. Would've been interesting to see that extra bit included at what probably amounted to another 15 mins of screentime.

Haven't watched it in a bit but IIRC the crow was his conduit to the spirit world so when the crow was killed he lost power.

brector

Reaction score
i know it will fucking suck. i went to watch Despicable Me 4 with some of the youngins in the family (young cousins, siblings, ect) in theatres the other day and was freaking tf out when i saw the poster for this "new" "movie". i will not stand for one of my favourite movies ever being butchered like this.
Saw the trailer for it yesterday before Alien. It was pretty bad, I also don't think they needed to remake it

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Saw the trailer for it yesterday before Alien. It was pretty bad, I also don't think they needed to remake it

I haven't watched it yet, probably will, but I'm still standing by what I said when this was announced, it's not the OG Crow, but I've also seen the sequels. It's probably not gonna be good, but it's not gonna be the worst Crow movie.

')