The Cynic Megathread

• Thread starter welsh_7stinger
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheDandy

Reaction score
Really digging this mix.
Funny you should say that because I was just about to comment on how much I didn't like the mix. Everything sounds fine in isolation, but Paul's vocals are barely audible and Max's guitar seemed a lot louder than Paul's. Great performance regardless though, glad they picked Adam's Murmur.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Funny you should say that because I was just about to comment on how much I didn't like the mix. Everything sounds fine in isolation, but Paul's vocals are barely audible and Max's guitar seemed a lot louder than Paul's. Great performance regardless though, glad they picked Adam's Murmur.
I liked how crisp the guitars were and the stereo panning more than anything else. I agree with your issues.

brector

Reaction score
He's a couple Turqoise rings away from being a New Mexico lesbian now. :shrug:
He definitely has the Johnny Depp "I have to make sure I have X amount of flair on before I leave the house" vibes

gunshow86de

Beef Jerky Time
Reaction score
He definitely has the Johnny Depp "I have to make sure I have X amount of flair on before I leave the house" vibes
FLAIR.jpg

')