The Day You've All Been Waiting For (First 8 content)

Reaction score
So, as most of you know, I've been after an 8 string for a good long time (nearly 2 years, but who's counting?). Thanks to Wade, that dream has finally become a reality. He's a super awesome dude who worked with me since all I had in my paypal account was what I could spend thanks to Bank of America fucking me. Moving on..

Here's a pic of a big ass case
IMG_0417.jpg

Now, most people clamor for natural light photos, but being that this beast is a bloodsucking vampire of a guitar, it deserves something better.

Natural NIGHT photos!! :hbang:

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

BARK AT THE MOON
IMG_0440.jpg

The owner with his new beautiful piece (We match!)
IMG_0439.jpg

THE VERDICT
This thing fucking slays, especially for the money. Sure, there are better 8s out there, but they're considerably more expensive. This bad boy has a 28.625" scale, which is a bit of an adjustment, but really isn't as bad as I thought it might be. The stock pickups aren't too bad. I'll have to wait to play it with my Axe to be sure if it needs a swap cause my practice amp isn't taking too kindly to the low E. I'm thinking a nice set of BKP Warpigs will really set this bad boy off. I may do a vid with this bad mofo. Be expecting a part two to this NGD sometime soon :evil:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rareform707

Reaction score
:hbang:

glad it arrived safely my man :) hope it plays and sounds as good as it did before it traveled across the country! i know youll be good to her :metal:

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Congrats. I have the same model but lefty and with a maple board and I love the fucking thing. Welcome to the club.

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
Congrats, Matt! Finally :)

How's the neck thickness on that one? I feel an itch for an Interpid, but don't think I'll enjoy it if it's as thick as an Interceptor 727.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
Dude! Congrats on finally capturing the elusive creature that is an 8-string! The natural night pics make me GAS for a bloodburst Intrepid even more! :hbang:

Soopahmahn

Tu ne cede malis
Reaction score
Good God you look uglier in every single successive picture I see you in. :lol:

Just kiddin' bro, get your ass in that woodshed. You know where your second 8 resides :evil: I'm super happy for ya, you definitely need to makes some videos or soundclips with your Axe - I want to see how the Axe sounds in your rig and what music you're up to these days.

And PS the Bloodburst is the best Agile I've seen, much prefer it to the camo or oceanburst or even the natural ones.

Blackouts, don't fuck about now.

')