The Descent

• Thread starter Dormant
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
By this I mean the British horror/thriller by Neil Marshall who also did Dog Soldiers.

00001535.jpg

This is a fairly old film now (2005) but I only saw it the other day and was surprised by how good it actually was. I can't stand the thought of pot holing as it is so was feeling a bit uncomfortable before all hell breaks loose in the film.

If you liked Dog Soldiers (which I don't think is as good as this) you will really like this. RENT IT!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think I just saw a trailer for this - maybe it was a remake, or maybe it was just being released stateside? It was a movie about a bunch of people who were exploring a cave when they get trapped in by a cave-in and then, well, all hell breaks loose, as you put it.

If so, it does actually look honestly, legitimately, psychologically terrifying. :yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
I saw a trailer in the coming attractions before X-Men 3. It looked fukin FREAKY!!! I am prob going to wait until the DVD comes out though. It takes a special movie to get me to go see it.

Freddie

aka zEr0
Reaction score
I saw this film and even though I'm not a fan of the genre I thouhgt it kicked ass. It scares the crap out of anyone and keeps you really involved. :yesway:

Dormant

Wanker
Reaction score
Make sure if you do see it, you watch the British version. They remade it in the US and apparently it is bollocks. Its been out for a year or so now. Is Pot holing popular in the states?