The design

• Thread starter bonethug
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

bonethug

Reaction score
As long as you are confident... Those are some lofty goals though. That would be a tough job WITH a CNC, much less by hand. Subscribed. :)

well other than having the guitar, its the experience i want. Not one machine will touch this guitar, only my hands. I'm doing this old school so when its finished its more personal to me and not just a wall hanger.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jontain

Reaction score
Inlay design looks intricate but very damn cool!

powergroover

monster death chunk
Reaction score
wow, good luck with the build

if that was my build, i would prefer the upper horn to be shorter though, to make it looks more guitar than bass :D, but it's your guitar :hbang:

bonethug

Reaction score
wow, good luck with the build

if that was my build, i would prefer the upper horn to be shorter though, to make it looks more guitar than bass :D, but it's your guitar :hbang:

Well I have the knockoff version of the H3 esp and it plays like a dream except for one factor, the body needs to be cut away on the bottom left, which i intend to do on this build. To be put simply, this design is a Les Paul and an esp H3 super strat combined. By the way the really tall horn angles my POS H3 just right when using a strap.

Here is what my POS pretends to be and the biggest muse for this guitar.
espguitar.jpg

')