This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Has anyone got the video of Devin playing a guitar (that I think he is demoing) and he plays a section of ants? I would love to see that again,.

HoKrll

Reaction score
Anybody see tickets available for any of the upcoming gigs?
All I see are the $115 VIP packages that are "ticketless"
The site is very confusing

edit: ok so the tickets are on the venue's site. Looks like I will be attending Webster Hall in NYC!

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
fvck ticketmaster man. had 3 tickets for the royal albert hall gig in my basket, went to checkout and pay, and I got an error saying I had to resubmit and my basket was empty. tickets are all sold out :(

that's pretty quick too considering they went on sale at 10 am and its like 10:40 now.

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
fvck ticketmaster man. had 3 tickets for the royal albert hall gig in my basket, went to checkout and pay, and I got an error saying I had to resubmit and my basket was empty. tickets are all sold out :(

that's pretty quick too considering they went on sale at 10 am and its like 10:40 now.

SOLD OUT ALREADY?! I surely can't believe that...The Retinal Circus was half the venue size and I don't think that sold out at all.

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
SOLD OUT ALREADY?! I surely can't believe that...The Retinal Circus was half the venue size and I don't think that sold out at all.

yep, sonisphere did a presale yesterday, very sleazy imo.

but I managed to get some tickets after hammering google a bit, right in the nose bleeds but got them!

Gsingleton said:
also, I watched the retinal circus a few days ago. Life changing.

Being there live was even more amazing, one of the gigs you never forget, I will forget my own name before that one!

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
Yeah that was absolute crap trying to get the tickets, went through 3 websites.

Refreshed the kililive page at 10:00 am and they were all for sale, refreshed again at about 2 minutes later and it said they were all gone. WAT.

Got them from the royal albert hall website in the end. Arena standing for me and my mate.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Managed to get two Circle tickets for the Albert Hall! SUPER excited for this, seen him do a very small intimate gig at the Borderline in London, now I'll get to see his biggest and most bombastic, epic UK concert ever. This should be absolutely incredible.

Preacher

Lord of Beer
Reaction score
Managed to get two Circle tickets for the Albert Hall! SUPER excited for this, seen him do a very small intimate gig at the Borderline in London, now I'll get to see his biggest and most bombastic, epic UK concert ever. This should be absolutely incredible.

haha, that's where my missus managed to get some as well so I have some for xmas presents for friends :<

I think the ticket websites may have started being hammered by bots etc, despite measures put in place, so it was reserving all the good tickets in the silly 3 minute window thing

Richie666

Reaction score
Just found this band:
Ramage Inc.
Huge Devy influences but amazingly done! check them out if you don't know them yet

:squint: Very cool stuff but it sounds more like a tribute to Devin rather than simply being influenced by him. I don't know how I feel about it. It's almost too alike to enjoy.

On another note, I can't wait for December to see the man himself! Every time I've caught him live it's been great.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Is it me or does the new Ziltoid look like Devy before he went (fully) bald?

old_dev.jpg

')