This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
New Devin Townsend material :( ... gosh as a fan since the city days, man I just do not jive with anything new I am hearing in the last few years. So bummed

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
Ziltois, Ziltoid's French half-brother.

100t.jpeg

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
I watched that "Deathray" video in the library of my school with headphones in and I felt like I was watching a movie trailer (them surround-sound FX's in the beginning, though)

This is gonna be fun.

GRUNTKOR

- GRANKOR
Reaction score
I've heard most of Dark Matters... Death Ray is the weakest by far, it's like a rewrite of Ziltoidia Attacks which is my least favourite track from the ZTO record

wankerness

Reaction score
I've heard most of Dark Matters... Death Ray is the weakest by far, it's like a rewrite of Ziltoidia Attacks which is my least favourite track from the ZTO record

I like Ziltoidia Attacks a lot more than this track, it had actual cool, heavy riffs like something off a SYL record, this is just a simplistic jam-out sorta song like would be on Epicloud or something. It's more polished and catchy, but yeah, I am hoping there are some other tracks that have some of the super heavy guitar riffs of Ziltoida Attacks and the outro of By Your Command. I'm guessing he did the catchy song for the single.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
It should have fast forwarded to the end after the GAY!!!, holy shit that is an awful song and they included the entire damn thing! :( Good ending though.

I just could not stop laughing at the "touchy touchy" parts, and then when he screamed "GAY" I was in tears.

Sicarius

Reggie J Worthington
Reaction score
I forgot all about Ziltoid Radio, how dare I? These are pretty good.

I pre-ordered the 3-disc digi pack the other day.

I also seem to have forgotten when the album releases...

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
I have done that. I have no idea when this or the new BTBAM DVD come out, but I have ordered both. Going to have some fun surprises in the coming month(s).

Reaction score
I'm actualy disappointed in Deathray. It sounds so repetitive, and the constant Ziltoid charade is finally getting annoying now he uses it on every single ....ing thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan, but he just kinda went "the same as last time" on me.

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
I'm actualy disappointed in Deathray. It sounds so repetitive, and the constant Ziltoid charade is finally getting annoying now he uses it on every single ....ing thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan, but he just kinda went "the same as last time" on me.
He used Ziltoid on ZTO and Deconstruction, as far as albums go. Yes he uses him in live shows, but it's really not much more than the introduction videos.

I kinda get where you're coming from, I'm not yet a fan of Deathray either (maybe it'll change in the album context), but if there's something he's doing to death it's his damn pop choir, not Ziltoid, IMO.

Repner

Reaction score
Im going to hold out for the album (wish me luck)

Same. When I bought ZTO, I had no idea it would even be a concept album. It was great putting it on for the first time with the lyric booklet and pissing myself laughing the whole way through. I haven't heard a single note of Z2 yet. I'd like to hear it from beginning to end.

Forrest_H

How can she slap?
Reaction score
Was there a link I missed with the US preorder? I'm planning on ordering one for myself and one for my boss, since he loves Devy.

')