The Devries Saga Continues

• Thread starter damnation669
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
What if he has some form of mild mental deficiency, which by the looks of it is possible.

Would you still be making fun of him? Is douchebaggery still douchebaggery coming from a MR person?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CodyMTS

jun jun jun
Reaction score
What if he has some form of mild mental deficiency, which by the looks of it is possible.

Would you still be making fun of him? Is douchebaggery still douchebaggery coming from a MR person?

Mental deficiency is a very broad term. Would I ridicule devries if it turned out he had downs? Probably not. Would I ridicule devries if it turned he had damaged his mind with either drug or alcohol abuse, or had bullshitted so many people in his life he began to start believing his own lies and became completely deluded?

You bet.

Besides, if he has a mental deficiency in the sense that you are implying, he should have a carer, and the carer should be keeping him away from routers / drills etc

Lord_Elixer

I am weasel!
Reaction score
Have just finished reading the majority of threads on Mr. Debris (Thanks for the hilarity guys!) and I was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to the whole showdown they were planning on thataudioguy.com?
I added him on facebook in order to thank him for showing me that the strat I have is not actually that bad!
Apparently he is in a relationship!! :-O

EDIT: He deleted me from his facebook and THEN replied to my question...now I will never know what he said :-(

CFB

Reaction score
Of course. His girlfriend is the best girlfriend in the world. Not even an army of 18-year old big-tittied bisexual ninja-pirates that run on blowjobs can beat his girlfriend.

:ugh:

Rotatous

Reaction score
Mental deficiency is a very broad term. Would I ridicule devries if it turned out he had downs? Probably not. Would I ridicule devries if it turned he had damaged his mind with either drug or alcohol abuse, or had bullshitted so many people in his life he began to start believing his own lies and became completely deluded?

You bet.

Besides, if he has a mental deficiency in the sense that you are implying, he should have a carer, and the carer should be keeping him away from routers / drills etc

+1

UGH

Reaction score
They need to do way instain Debris> who kill thier guitar. becuse these guitar cant frigth back?
it was on the news this mroing a douchebag in ar who had kill him three guitar .
they are taking the three guitar back to new york too lady to rest
my pary are with the Nightrain who lost his guitar ;
i am truley sorry for your lots

Debris troll, lol....

damnation669

Reaction score
From a member in Bmusic Australia's forum:

I sent an email to that band from Eric's site asking if they actually endorse his guitars and got this response:
Yes it's true that Mr. Shamalama Ding Dong giving us for free 2 guitars and 2 bass.
The shape (bat wing) it's not bad, and anyway are good as backup guitars.
Considerig that for 4 instrument we don't spend a single penny, well it's good enough ;-)

I note that they didn't say they 'endorse' him in the sense of 'we think his stuff is great', they're just using him to get free stuff.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
the thing is. alot of lutiers "gift" guitars to famous people. i BET all those guitars he made for the stars where just bodies he made and sent to them, not like these people actually contacted him and asked for his shit ;) if you remember hufschmid had a pic of satriani holding a blackdroid :)

Reaction score
Devries' newest masterpiece, a signature for that amazing band he's jocking :lol:

47075_1263078836425_1813360295_491016_7377853_n.jpg

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
so who is gonna message the vampire band and ask them to join a couple forums just to do a review of the guitar ;)

MacTown09

Reaction score
anybody notice how long the fingernails on his left hand are? i know if my nails even start to go over the tips of my fingers i cant play guitar. his are bordering chick nails.

Yes this and that his hands are also shaved completely smooth. All hands have atleast a LITTLE hair.

Also here is one of the bands he endorses http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/VampireHookers

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
Holy shit man, people here need to watch this video and the rest of its series.:lol:

Especially when they find out what "brand" the trem is.:lol::lol::lol:

we saw it years ago ;) if you notice there are a few people around here iwth the brand name of his trem as signatures :)

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there really a point to this snark anymore? :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')