The EB MusicMan 7 Club

• Thread starter Norstorm
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arkeion

Reaction score
Broke another high e string yesterday. It was my fault this time, however.

What are you guys using to block your trems during a restring? I haven't found anything that works worth a .....

'Ocean Aqua Flake' JP7 in action:

Gold hardware on a JP is phenomenal.

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Broke another high e string yesterday. It was my fault this time, however.

What are you guys using to block your trems during a restring? I haven't found anything that works worth a .....

'Ocean Aqua Flake' JP7 in action:

Gold hardware on a JP is phenomenal.

Man i use a chunk of Styrofoam that i cut into the perfect size. Works great for me

Arkeion

Reaction score
Just poking around on the internet.. found another Jason pron
drooooool
Vog28WQ.jpg

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Some.thoughts on my new EBMM Majesty 7

So after playing the guitar for a while now through my Axe-Fx ii/Matrix/Mesa 2×12 Cab. Here's my thoughts.
I couldn't ask for more out of the playability of this guitar. The access on this thing is ridiculous. Playing the 24th fret is no problem at all. I can easily do sweep arpeggios hitting the 24th fret even better then on my JP7's. The contours of the neck is great and the fretboard is super smooth. Sounds just as amazing as it plays Chucks are chunky and leads are smooth as hot chocolate. The finish is way better in person then in pictures. Definitely recommend this guitar to any EBMM fan it definitely doesn't disappoint.

CovertSovietBear

ブロリー
Reaction score
12751458_473763189480312_1000690618_n.jpg

Here's my collection of EBMM. I also have an Artisan Majesty on the way!

Sweet guitars everyone.

Does the one on the left have the color changing paint? I think I saw one that went from purple to green somewhere. Kind of looks like the JPX color scheme but it looks like on yours that the light strikes it differently. Great looking collection nonetheless.

Arkeion

Reaction score
Does the one on the left have the color changing paint? I think I saw one that went from purple to green somewhere. Kind of looks like the JPX color scheme but it looks like on yours that the light strikes it differently. Great looking collection nonetheless.

The color you're talking about is Mystic Dream. :yesway:
EBMM_JP7_BFR_Rosewood_1.jpg

Reaction score

Yes it does. It's the Mystic Dream Colour. It does switch from purple to green. Thanks!!

Arkeion

Reaction score
Starting to dig the JPXI Onyx finish. Saw a dude with one for sale on Facebook with some covered BKPs. It looks pretty sick.

Arkeion

Reaction score
holy god pt2

saw this in a ngd on the ebmm forum. cardinal red jp13 want. i didnt know these things existed. this just jumped way up on my JP GAS list

IMG_9409_zpsb4274267.jpg

Arkeion

Reaction score
So I'm assuming these special colors are all from limited runs, but where are they announced? Do they have like a mailing list or something?

')