The ESP beast has landed!!!

• Thread starter Ross82
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stevo1

ClearTrack Studios
Reaction score
"They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars."

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jl-austin

Reaction score
13 rounds? I would've shit my pants dude. I'm glad you're safe. It's ad nauseum but thanks for serving the country.

Enjoy the axe. Play it for AMERICA.

Or for the Queen!

(isn't that the saying over there?)

jeremyb

Reaction score
Well deserved!!! Hope it heals up mint so you can give the ESP heaps \m/

Kamikaze7

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on your new axe, and also thanks for your courage and service to our country! Good luck with the new ESP, you made an awesome choice!!!:hbang::shred::yesway::agreed::wavey:

Kairos

Quintessentially So
Reaction score
Thanks for serving in the armed forces, man :)

Probably the most deserving NGD on here, sick axe.

gulli05

Music/Guitar Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome man!

I'm currently waiting for my ESP Horizon FR7 Model! But in my experiance any Horizon by ESP is a great guitar. :shred:

Ross82

Reaction score
Hmmmm still no sign of an amp yet :'(

Thanks all for the support, much appreciated
x x x

Vinchester

Reaction score
Hey congrats! I probably have too many gloss black guitars already, but that's sexy as fuck!

And cheers for surviving the war with all your pieces intact.

Ironbird666

Reaction score
Cheers guys, though im in the UK forces but we're all on the same team. I did work with some US guys and my girlfriend is Canadian :D

Im still having physio but im on the mend, the round went straight through my right bicep and out the back of the tricep and missed the bone and major nerves/arteries, just did a fair bit of muscle damage so i have to build it all up again. A million dollar shot the surgeon said but i doubt i'll get anywhere near that ;o)

Oh and it's pretty surreal being shot, felt like someone punched me really hard in the arm and my arm went dead straight away. Trying to fire my rifle was a real mission. All told i took 13 rounds, 1 through the arm, 1 just skimmed my arm left a burn and scar and i took 11 in my backpack which i didn't believe till i saw my kit when i got it back just the other day.

One very close call and lucky no one else in the patrol was hit and i wasn't hit any worse.

Being point man sucks though!!! ;o)

That's hardcore brother, I've had some close calls but never got hit (yet:fawk:). Thanks for playing in the sand for us, and your guitar is absolutely GORGEOUS!! :eek:

Fred

Reaction score
Congrats, both on your good luck and on the new guitar. Enjoy it, and I hope you heal up alright! Do you mind me asking which regiment?

Ross82

Reaction score
Congrats, both on your good luck and on the new guitar. Enjoy it, and I hope you heal up alright! Do you mind me asking which regiment?

Thankyou my friend, im serving in B Rorkes Drift Company, 2 Royal Welsh Regiment

Aeon Guitars

ss.org Unleaded
Reaction score
Thankyou my friend, im serving in B Rorkes Drift Company, 2 Royal Welsh Regiment

lol wow, you guys unit nomenclature is weird. I was in 4th squad, POL section, Distro Platoon, F company, 1st Battalion 68th Armor Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division, US Army ;)

')