The 'ESP pulled their socks up' Thread

• Thread starter CrushingAnvil
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Some pretty nice shit, like the DevilDriver sigs also. Especially the blue Eclipse (is that Jeff Kendrick's one?)

groph

Reaction score
ESP didn't do much this year, but I think what they released is cool.

The M-10 has the potential to become the new modders guitar of choice!

Indeed. I am now GAS-ing for an M-10. Hopefully the neck doesn't suffer from "entry level guitar shitty neck syndrome" like the Bronze B.C. Rich guitars do. Take a lesson from Jackson, people. Give all of your guitars awesome necks.
I'd love a bare-bones hardtail guitar with one bridge pickup in the typical 80's shredder fashion so I could mod. X2N, nicer tuners, possibly a better bridge, and a solid orange finish.

Goatfork

Reaction score
You know, I've never liked SGs or Vipers, but that 7string Viper is just straight up sexy.

Reaction score
The M-10 has the potential to become the new modders guitar of choice!

I hot rodded my flat black one and I absolutely love it. It's a $100 guitar waiting for some lipstick and a nice dress.

Pat_s1t

UG Invader
Reaction score
I happen to love the abalone on my Viper Deluxe...it makes it look like its glowing haha

There are only a few guitars that i think it looks good on, and mines one of them.
Mine too. Most of the abalone ESP puts on guitars looks incredibly tacky, but on my MH-1000 NT (Desert Sunburst) it looks awesome.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but...

ST-203FR_BLK.jpg

DO WANT.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the H-1007 VERY much, but I'm getting tired of the "every 7 string we put out is black" shit, i want a WHITE H-1007

I realize they have various dark colors for 7's in the PAST, before i get trolled

Last edited:
')