The Faceless Megathread ("Autotheism" available 08.14.12)

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Super Duper Moduraturr
Reaction score
Which is more likely to be believed

Neither. It’s gossip. To claim that both being confirmed proves believing only the one to have been reasonable would only mean that not believing the other would be unreasonable by the same principle. It’s like calling heads or tails on a third party’s coin toss and claiming victory-through-deduction because the coin just happened to land on its edge. You’re free to just write off my stating the obvious as sarcasm - I have no beef past my initial post joking about it.

Edit: better to leave this on the last page; so we can make amends back on the common ground of endlessly speculating upon instagram exchanges.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score
I thought jokes were supposed to be funny, though...? I mean, I’m sure you think you’re really clever and all, but when the majority of your posts are either mocking the general userbase of this forum or sarcastically commenting on discussions happening on the forum, especially for someone who’s supposedly only been posting here since November, I just wonder what your overall mindset is and whether or not you have anything truly useful to contribute to any conversation. I won’t do you the favor of saying you’re a teenager, since that would actually make your posts slightly more tolerable and understandable as to why you like to make needlessly long posts. But you’re not.

I’ve derailed the thread enough, you can reply to this with whatever “brilliant” answer you have but I’ll leave you with the last word.

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Super Duper Moduraturr
Reaction score
Why?

Anyway, did you guys see what so and so said on instagram? Speaking as someone who once co-signed on a storage unit, this hits close to home. Who do you think Justin is doing as a free agent?

I ask with the excuse of being a teenager.

Last edited:

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Faceless manager, EJ Shannon, is refunding people money that Keene took from them.
Story here.

People keep asking about why other members stuck around or not. Might have wanted to hang in there to get comped for their pawned off gear or something. I wouldn't have put up with the shit they have. But the real question, how the hell is their manager constantly backing Keene up? That's the intrigue for me.
seth.png

hmmmmmmm

Reaction score
It's an opportunity cost. Ash is probably footing the bill and throwing it under misc funds in the PR budget.

Andrew Lloyd Webber

Super Duper Moduraturr
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t the heroin budget just come out of there in the first place? This enterprise could use a visit from Gordon Ramsey.

QuantumCybin

Lost In Thought
Reaction score
Faceless manager, EJ Shannon, is refunding people money that Keene took from them.
Story here.

People keep asking about why other members stuck around or not. Might have wanted to hang in there to get comped for their pawned off gear or something. I wouldn't have put up with the shit they have. But the real question, how the hell is their manager constantly backing Keene up? That's the intrigue for me.

There’s gonna be a decent chunk of change to hand out if that’s the case :lol:

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Story here.

seth.png

Ash too, I mean, how much is it worth to let this clown show float on?

Sogradde

Reaction score
I thought jokes were supposed to be funny, though...? I mean, I’m sure you think you’re really clever and all, but when the majority of your posts are either mocking the general userbase of this forum or sarcastically commenting on discussions happening on the forum, especially for someone who’s supposedly only been posting here since November, I just wonder what your overall mindset is and whether or not you have anything truly useful to contribute to any conversation. I won’t do you the favor of saying you’re a teenager, since that would actually make your posts slightly more tolerable and understandable as to why you like to make needlessly long posts. But you’re not.
american-working-in-england-ls-suing-his-colleagues-for-too-4932210.png

AmoryB

Blackout!
Reaction score
Kind off topic, but does anyone have the Autotheism Vinyl that they're willing to sell? PM me if so, I will pay a good amount!

')