The Faceless Megathread ("Autotheism" available 08.14.12)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SeanC

loves metal
Reaction score
I really wasn't expecting new Faceless to sound like this. I kind of had a feeling they were just going to try and get more brutal and crazy but this was actually surprising.

themike

Chug Life
Reaction score
The songs cool I guess, nothing really exciting to me. I agree with the clean vocal vibe sounding unsure.

Well now I finally have an answer to "is there anything I hate more than Michael Keeane's production?" The answer is yes, his preproduction haha.

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
This song has one of best the choruses I've ever heard. Im loving the fuck out of this

Goatchrist

Reaction score
Love it! The Faceless never dissapoints me!

Listening to "Songs of Belial" on Planetary Duality, I always thought they should include more clean vocals. :)

Tomo009

Reaction score
The clean vocals almost remind me of Mikael Akerfeldt, love it how the band evolved. Sounds amazing and is giving me pretty high expectations of the album.

Reaction score
Im LOVING the clean vox. Great melody choice on them and the guitars are awesome as always. Can't wait for more spacecore to come out!

MerlinTKD

EIght.Fold.Path / Hinge Theory
Contributor
Reaction score
Digging it... the cleans balance the brutality nicely. Looking forward to more!

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
I love it too, great balance in all the vocals within the song and the cleans are very catchy for the chorus.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
The songs cool I guess, nothing really exciting to me. I agree with the clean vocal vibe sounding unsure.

Well now I finally have an answer to "is there anything I hate more than Michael Keeane's production?" The answer is yes, his preproduction haha.

Hopefully they'll take it to a studio this time, they owe it to themselves because the production seems to be the most common complaint.

This song though... not really my cup of tea. But I am still looking forward to the album.

Reaction score
Man, I think this song has it all. Disgusting guitar work with crazy chords and runs, sick drums, brutal growls, amazing clean vocals with unforgetable melody. I couldn't ask for more!

Nyx Erebos

Reaction score
I like it but to me it sounds less epic than their previous stuff. It lacks some brutal melodies. But I can't wait to hear more.

Edika

Reaction score
Damn it why do I get a message that this is a private video? Will look it up in youtube!

Edit: No luck in you youtube either. Says the video is private :(

Latest posts

')