The Faceless Megathread ("Autotheism" available 08.14.12)

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Does any theory buffs know what scales Faceless uses to make it sound like their guitars have been posessed by Satan during solos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

revivalmode

Reaction score
Does any theory buffs know what scales Faceless uses to make it sound like their guitars have been posessed by Satan during solos?

I've been wondering that too... I've been practicing Faceless songs for months when I first got into them and now I can play almost the whole album but now I'm also curious which scales Keene use alot so I can make use out of it myself.

jerm

Reaction score
I've been wondering that too... I've been practicing Faceless songs for months when I first got into them and now I can play almost the whole album but now I'm also curious which scales Keene use alot so I can make use out of it myself.
Harmonic Minor and Natural Minor?

FormerlyVintage

Reaction score
When I click the 66th page in this thread, I'm directed towards the 65th...

Interesting...

EDIT: And now this is the 66th page...

Entropy Prevails

Reaction score
Hahahah c'mon guys, it's a light hearted joke. Heck I play in a christian band and got a giggle out of it. Relax.

If thats a joke I don´t get it. Don´t know what would be funny about making a candle with someone who is a rumored narcissist on it. And I´m an atheist so my points have nothing to do with religion.

oracles

Reaction score
If thats a joke I don´t get it. Don´t know what would be funny about making a candle with someone who is a rumored narcissist on it. And I´m an atheist so my points have nothing to do with religion.

Someone else made that image of him a while ago and it's been in circulation since, the entire time as a joke. Keene didn't just create the image to sell merch. It's actually a good move of his part, cashing in on the joke.

MAJ Meadows SF

on a tone quest
Reaction score
from your front yard, staring into your window
Someone else made that image of him a while ago and it's been in circulation since, the entire time as a joke. Keene didn't just create the image to sell merch. It's actually a good move of his part, cashing in on the joke.

Buy the candle and practice until it burns out. THAT would be a productive use of it.

')