The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Steinmetzify

CHUG & SLUDGE
Reaction score
Fairly productive day, get a text from a bud that the beer I like is back in stock.....it's beer 30, so I go down to grab.

Get to the parking lot, and for some undetermined reason P took my car, took the keys to hers, and the only thing left to drive is the fuckin Tahoe.

No 3.0L turbo driving for me...took forever and a day to get to the liquor store and back.

What keeps you down on a day to day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ebony

Signal purist
Reaction score
I have a very good, local sausage in the fridge but I also have some cake and I can't have both at the same time...or maybe I can? Too many difficult decisions in my life...and I STILL haven't got around measuring the garage-door to see if I can fit a bench/squat stand thru it because frankly, I'm afraid it won't fit...

Lemonbaby

Reaction score
About to build an Apex inspired Strat (grey, black pickguard, pink Aftermaths), but I'm surprised how difficult it is to find components in the same shade of pink. I have the BKPs, two volume knobs, two switch caps and other stuff here. It's ALL in a different colour shade! I officially demand the United Nations to standardize a pink color for plastic guitar parts...

KnightBrolaire

SSO's unofficial pickup tester
Reaction score
About to build an Apex inspired Strat (grey, black pickguard, pink Aftermaths), but I'm surprised how difficult it is to find components in the same shade of pink. I have the BKPs, two volume knobs, two switch caps and other stuff here. It's ALL in a different colour shade! I officially demand the United Nations to standardize a pink color for plastic guitar parts...
I had the same problem finding the same color of gold on parts for my black beauty build. So annoying.

bulb

Reaction score
Spent many years working my ass off building my life around eventually reducing my workload so that I would more time for things I enjoy. Now I have a ton more time to do whatever I want, but I feel like a guilty piece of shit when I'm not working, play too many video games or when I sleep in too late.

lewis

Reaction score
Spent many years working my ass off building my life around eventually reducing my workload so that I would more time for things I enjoy. Now I have a ton more time to do whatever I want, but I feel like a guilty piece of shit when I'm not working, play too many video games or when I sleep in too late.
/thread

hahahah

PunkBillCarson

Reaction score

You've given us a lot of music and released some awesome guitar models. Take a break, you deserve it.

mongey

Reaction score
just started back at the gym a few weeks ago after not stepping into one for 8 years

its one of those 24 hour gyms that give you a swipe card and you can go whenever. works for me cause I go at odd times when I can

got up at 630 am to go on Saturday morning to fit it in and there were 2 chicks there already using 2 of the machines i like to start with to warm up. so had to re organize my whole thing