The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
Two days in a row! This one did the trick. Just got the windshield tinted with ceramic last Friday too. 300 miles on the truck. Oh well at least my tonneau cover gets installed tomorrow.

IMG-0407.jpg

It’s just getting funny now. One day after the lift was installed the rear shock popped out. Oh well at least the tonneau cover is installed.

IMG-0464.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
Finally went to a medical center and got my ears cleaned since I was basicly deaf in my left ear. Well, now I can't bear to listen to music since once again my right ear seems to have some hearing loss. :lol:

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
So today at work, I was having to try and help fix the internet. Not saying I was the worst person to ask, but I have made it abundantly clear the only thing I know about computers is how to upgrade stuff to play video games. So anyways, I'm on the roof trying to see what's wrong with one of the internet antennas, and they're asking does it look like maybe the hurricane messed it up and it got some water in it. I'm up there like America's Ass when he was like it seems to run on some type of electricity.

I tried using my vast amount of IT knowledge

For some reason, shit still don't work.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
Wife insists on using wooden utensils during the rare occasions that she cooks something, and she also insists that wooden stuff can't be washed in the washing machine and she also never washes said utensils.

I'm seriously considering accidentally using said utensils as firewood.

jaxadam

Reaction score
Wife insists on using wooden utensils during the rare occasions that she cooks something, and she also insists that wooden stuff can't be washed in the washing machine and she also never washes said utensils.

I'm seriously considering accidentally using said utensils as firewood.

Some things just taste better if they’re made with wooden utensils. Especially if they haven’t been washed in a while.

')