The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
Bit my cheek while sneezing earlier, good to know you're never to old to be uncoordinated at the most base level.

Also, Death Cab for Hootie.
You're lookin at meee
I'm lookin at yooou
I sneeze when the dolphin make me cry
There's nothing I can doooo
I only wanna sneeze at you

Reactions: MFB

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thebeesknees22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I went down the rabbit hole looking at large condenser mics.....why... why did I do that...

How much do you think I can get for selling a kidney. Kinda really want an ELA M 251, or an M49, or U67, or.....

the UAD version of the Bock 251 comes out soon... 🤔🤔🤔

..so how much can I get for sellin' a kindey eh?? lol

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I went down the rabbit hole looking at large condenser mics.....why... why did I do that...

How much do you think I can get for selling a kidney. Kinda really want an ELA M 251, or an M49, or U67, or.....

the UAD version of the Bock 251 comes out soon... 🤔🤔🤔

..so how much can I get for sellin' a kindey eh?? lol
kidneys go for about 200k usd on the black market lol

animalwithin

Reaction score
I have a severely mentally sick and spiritually corrupt older sister who has been verbally abusing my mom for the past 15+ years whilst my coward of a father has ran away from this problem from the get go and refuses to do anything about it.

p0ke

7-string guitard
Reaction score
One of my hard drives broke down a while ago. So I googled and found a decently priced replacement for it and ordered it. It said ETA 5-15 work days, and that the drive is in stock.

So about 3 weeks after ordering I suddenly remember oh yeah, I ordered a hard drive. I check the tracking they provided and it has all the right information, except ETA is completely missing and it says the carrier's waiting to receive the package. So I contact the company, and they respond "yeah, we haven't received the product and our warehouse currently expects to ship it in 2 weeks".

I respond that I understand and I don't mind waiting a bit more, but in this kind of case I would at the very least expect to be notified about the delay.

Another 3 weeks pass, and nothing happens. I contact them again, and once again they say that there's some delay and the warehouse is expecting to ship it in two weeks. I say Ok, but please, for the love of god, notify me about wtf is going on. Getting kinda pissed off at this point. Oh and the listing for the hard drive still says it's in stock and ships in 5-15 days...

... And you guessed it. Another 3 weeks pass with no implications that anything is ever going to happen. So yesterday I sent them an email saying that if they can't provide that exact product, I'll gladly take another hard drive with the same or better specifications, as long as it's one from a reputable brand. But I want it now, or I'll have to ask for a refund and buy it somewhere else.

So far they've replied almost immediately, but this time I haven't gotten any response yet :wallbash: So hopefully the customer service person is looking into what they could give me instead, but most likely they're just ghosting me and I'll never receive anything. Luckily I ordered the drive through Cdon.com, so I'll just contact their support and make them do the refund stuff, so at the very least I'll get my money back...

Kaura

Je suis ketchup
Reaction score
I really need to learn how to eat properly. It's 1am and I'm finally having the first hot meal of the day. I used to bring lunch to work until my co-worker low-key complained about the smell of Tabasco I put on everything. I can't help it that microwave dinners taste like cardboard on their own. Maybe I should just shrug it off and bring something even stronger to see how she feels. :lol:

jaxadam

Reaction score
1 am and you're just getting around to your first meal?!? You've missed all the opportunities for the other 5!

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
I really need to learn how to eat properly. It's 1am and I'm finally having the first hot meal of the day. I used to bring lunch to work until my co-worker low-key complained about the smell of Tabasco I put on everything. I can't help it that microwave dinners taste like cardboard on their own. Maybe I should just shrug it off and bring something even stronger to see how she feels. :lol:

Make something with lots of garlic and fresh onions. She'll love you. Or just eat anchovies out of the can.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
DAaaamn!!

Where do I sign up? haha

Not be be Danny Downer but this is like a huge issue in the Phillippines, and some other countries. They line up to donate their kidneys to like, eat or get passage out of the country or something.
Make something with lots of garlic and fresh onions. She'll love you. Or just eat anchovies out of the can.
And heat up some Bleu cheese in the microwave.

')