The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
Except that it makes no sense for them to be "unable" to make the trip when they have to make the trip to deliver me the notice in the first place. It's the same trip. The last time, with the payment machine, the package was in his hand right in front of me and he still left with it. Half the time the thing being delivered is just a registered letter or something, so it's not any bigger than the delivery attempt notice. There's no need for weird theatrics if the logistics didn't work out, that's what tracking numbers are for.
This is a different situation and I agree that was incredibly annoying.

Thanks.

Man, that's weak. So they leave a note "you weren't home" and the package wasn't even on the truck. Damn.
To their credit, some of times it would have been parcels they can't deliver because no one was home or they could not find a neighbour. When the weather was decent and we had left windows open on the ground floor (not big enough for any one to fit through) and the parcel would fit and would not be fragile, they'll throw it in.
But during busy seasons, I would be expecting a parcel, the tracking would show it was not going to realistically be delivered on time, suddenly tracking would show about to be delivered and there would be no knock or doorbell ringing and I would find the attempted delivery note. I'm not sure if that's company policy or the driver just having too many packages and now time to deliver all of them.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jaxadam

Reaction score
A rock nailed my windshield on the highway this morning with only about 200 miles on the new truck. Oh well at least the tonneau cover gets installed Thursday.

Two days in a row! This one did the trick. Just got the windshield tinted with ceramic last Friday too. 300 miles on the truck. Oh well at least my tonneau cover gets installed tomorrow.

IMG-0407.jpg

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
A rock nailed my windshield on the highway this morning with only about 200 miles on the new truck. Oh well at least the tonneau cover gets installed Thursday.

Up until recently, I have always had a shit box. Like 16 years, couple hundred thousand miles, never got one. Get an actual nice car, maybe 5000 miles before I got one.

')