The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a Trek currently and 2 of the 3 sellers I've been talking to sold them in the like 8 hours it took me to go get cash. Now the other dude is giving me the run around about when to meet up.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
Trek bicycle? That's cool. I used to watch Hotline all the time on YouTube and rode fixies for a couple years.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a fuel EX7. I've always been a cheap ass and ridden hardtails or front suspension only, so I thought i'd try a dual suspension this time.

The comfort of full sus is unparalleled. Only downside to me is a little loss in speed so they say.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
So update, my daughter doesn't like her spanish teacher because apparently he's mean. My wife's trying to get her schedule changed and all that, but like I said...

I don't know how good Dad's gonna be able to help with the Spanish homework, unless her teacher's a bitch, I could help with that.

Mi pinche nombre es *****.

')