The First World Problem Thread...Voice Your Struggle

• Thread starter Steinmetzify
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I have a completely useless theory that folks who know about world war history have trouble conceptualizing how little other people know about world war history. But I think I'd remember more if it was told in quippy anecdotes like the above.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
I have a completely useless theory that folks who know about world war history have trouble conceptualizing how little other people know about world war history. But I think I'd remember more if it was told in quippy anecdotes like the above.

I completely agree. Say you're in high school or college history class, your teacher is teaching you about World War 2 with the same enthusiasm as this

Your not gonna remember that.

On the flip side, say the teacher walks into class, and he's like, "Alright class, we're gonna learn about Aimo Koivunen today, he did enough meth to make a Floridaman say chill out dude and then spent like 3 days out skiing the Nazis."

Name one person that's not gonna be like
you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention-leonardo-dicaprio-django.jpg

')