The GREAT Kat, Shredding Metal Queen!

• Thread starter WayneCustom7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Its sitting behind her. ANd i agree. She needs to close her mouth every now and again. If she does that, her mouth will look bigger when its open ,by contrast.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
I have seen KAT play three times and I must say !!! she is a classic...she is sloppy as all hell she plays guitar as if it was a Violin with lots of slides and trem picking. And I must say she is fast!!! And actually on time i thought she was HOT!!! then I met her and she thought i was one of her stupid KAT SLAVES.. when i told her Nah!!! she was a Bitch to me...heheh!! she is very funny hahah!!! Just look at her!! Listen to her song "Kill The Muthers" ..."Bloody Vivaldi" is actually good. :wallbash:

Shaman

Reaction score
LOL!!!

Too much deepthroating has damaged her jaw apparently ;)

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
anyone catch her spread...er feature in Guitar Player?
I think she talks about men's dicks more than music.
(hence the mouth problem?)

Zophixan

Reaction score
Jerich said:
I have seen KAT play three times and I must say !!! she is a classic...she is sloppy as all hell she plays guitar as if it was a Violin with lots of slides and trem picking. And I must say she is fast!!! And actually on time i thought she was HOT!!! then I met her and she thought i was one of her stupid KAT SLAVES.. when i told her Nah!!! she was a Bitch to me...heheh!! she is very funny hahah!!! Just look at her!! Listen to her song "Kill The Muthers" ..."Bloody Vivaldi" is actually good. :wallbash:
Err I play the violin.... and we don't slide about and tremelo alot..... in fact, sliding has many forms on the violin, classical slide as opposed to romantic slide. I can't see where the tremelo comes from..

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Jerich said:
I have seen KAT...three times. She is sloppy as all hell...fast...and i thought she was HOT!!! I was one of her stupid KAT SLAVES. She was a Bitch to me...heheh!! she is very funny hahah!!!

^ Edited statement to make the child within me snicker. Just read the statement above & envision one of Kat's many "open mouth" poses. You get the idea. :lol:

Zophixan

Reaction score
hehe I thought it was "Blasphemous Satanic Black Metal"

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
she is a Joke to say the least!!!....slirr's slides...trem vibrato...she just slurrs her notes on guitar..I have the DVD she has in her hands in the one photo and it is total Crap!!!! nothing but propaganda Videos for her...no frazme is longer then two seconds it is very hard to even watch it is sort of like Megadeths "Peace sells" video too fast...and just a quick note she used to use Megadeth Peace Sells CD as a Master sound for her cd's hehehhehe!!! she was no where close....I knew the guy who recorded her two cd's..he told me of it...

Digital Black

Reaction score
Now some of you guys here have somewhat of a decent career in the music world. So maybe you guys have more say in judgement of her choices.

The rest of you, when you have your own website, Nationwide CD distrubution, Fanbase, instruction video, magazine spots, endorsements, and can better her in skill, you can talk your shit.

Her act is the way she sells her music-and somebody must like it. Doens't mean you have to - but also don't give you the right to slam. To survive in a male dominated world of guitarists must say something. You all should be smart enough to realize that her actions are supposed to provoke some humor and entertainment.
I don't particually care for her act , but I'll take that over the shit metal on MTV or other pop music.

A lot of you guys get bent out of shape when Kurt Cobain or Korn is dissected. How is this any differnt?
Don't like it -just say that.

')