The greatest melodeath song EVAAAAR

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Some of you guys may know that I'm a huge fan of Mors Principium Est (I base my life on their teachings). And about 2 weeks ago, I bought their album, "The Unborn," which is a pretty sweet album. It also happens to include the greatest melodic death metal song ever made.

I present to you...

(I love the part after the solo where it switches back into the main riff (Around 4:45). It just sounds so insanely evil)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff indeed, though I'm getting sick of listening to stuff ripped mono at 14k or similar shitty bitrate. EVERYONE has high speed now fags, stop ruining songs by ripping them poorly.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Good stuff indeed, though I'm getting sick of listening to stuff ripped mono at 14k or similar shitty bitrate. EVERYONE has high speed now fags, stop ruining songs by ripping them poorly.

I don't think Youtube can do higher than that. :/ Youtube is always at a really really low bitrate.

And I'm at work, so I can't just upload the MP3...

and I'd probably get in trouble if I did that.

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
That was a pretty good song, I'm checking out more of their stuff now. I looked for a myspace page and they reserved one but NOTHING is done on it yet, someone needs to get up on that shit.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
That was a pretty good song, I'm checking out more of their stuff now. I looked for a myspace page and they reserved one but NOTHING is done on it yet, someone needs to get up on that shit.

They have 3 full length albums out so far, but no music videos. They released "Inhumanity," "The Unborn," and "Liberation = Termination"

Here's a pretty DAMN good live video of "Altered State of Consciousness":

Here's a really really crappy audio version of "The Oppressed Will Rise," the intro track from Liberation = Termination, their best album in my opinion:

And here's a decent track of "Finality" off the same album:

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
I don't think it's the best melodeath song evar :p but pretty neat nonetheless. I'll be checking out more stuff from these guys. :yesway:

Crucified

Deathgrind Maniac
Reaction score
/fail
At the Gates are better than this.
I also am not a fan of anything with keyboards usually. Thats just the kinda guy I am. I do like checking out new bands though, so kudos for posting something new to me!

Nick

Reaction score
the unborn is a fucking amazing metal track. That album is great but i thought liberation = termination was pretty mediocre

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
the unborn is a fucking amazing metal track. That album is great but i thought liberation = termination was pretty mediocre

Are you frickin' serious? I've heard all 3 albums (I don't own Inhumanity, but I do have Liberation = Termination and The Unborn) and I would rank them in this order: Liberation = Termination, The Unborn, Inhumanity. All of their stuff is great, but every track on Liberation = Termination is unbelievable. All the tracks on The Unborn are good, but there are a few that I don't really get too excited about.

I think Pure is a pretty epic opening for an album. I have the Japanese version of the album, so it has the demo version where the lead singer is doing all the parts that the female vocalist is doing on the actual album version and it just makes the female vocalist sound so much better (It's the only time he ever really tried to sing melodically and he doesn't do all the interesting note changes and holding out of notes that the female vocalist does). They also had a lot of major differences like in the demo version, them playing the bridge acoustically while in the album version it's played electric with a bunch of effects and distortion.

I've never heard anything by them that I didn't think totally rocked m' socks off. I sure hope they make it big, since I've met almost no one whose ever heard of them (and the few I have met have all been members on this site).

Nick

Reaction score
lol yeah theres a few tracks on the newer album i liked but tbh it was probably the reason i stopped listening to them haha! i got bored of it really quickly.

their main songwriter left aswell and if im not wrong the keyboard guy went to.

Who knows what anything they do now will sound like.

Dead but Dreaming

Reaction score
I listened to Liberation = Termination today, well the first few songs and some of the middle and then the last few songs (I fell asleep on the bus :) ) and they sound pretty good. It was enjoyable, but not completely memorable. However, that's what I thought the first time I listened to Dark Tranquility's "Fiction" but after giving that a few more listens I found all the good parts, which leads me to my next point...

if you're pimping melodeath and you're not already familiar with Dark Tranquility, Fiction and Character are both excellent albums.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
sorry to bump this, but what amps do these guys use?

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Mors Principium Est :hbang:

Finality is one of my fav metal songs ever.

For Melo Death, are any of you guys into INSOMNIUM? greatest melo death band out in my opinion :shred:

Latest posts

')