The GTA V Thread

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Aw man, i forgot how fucking fun GTA IV was.

Walking about at a busy intersection hitting cars with my baseball bat. It's good when all the people jump out to chase you and start a royal rumble the police have to break up. :lol:

If GTA V is on the way i'll be stoked. :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
My favorite franchise ever. I really hope they bring back customization, but also the player owned properties. It would be nice to have some sort of in-depth customization of houses and stuff as well. I waited patiently for Gran Turismo 5 to come out, so I will do the same for GTA V.

Infinite Recursion

Reaction score
AFAIK new consoles aren't coming out soon. The redesigns of the consoles (PS3 slim, etc.) and the stupid fucking motion sensing crap are done in place.

sell2792

Reaction score
GTA 5: Vice City 2 FTW. Make it BIGGER than San Andreas, multiple cities to make up the region like SA (Vice City/Miama, ???/Tampa, ???/Cuba...), customization of both character, vehicles, and weapons, more cars and weapons, more open and functioning interiors,... I could go all day.

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
Given RockStar's track record, I'm sure no matter how the next GTA installment comes out, it surely won't disappoint.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Given RockStar's track record, I'm sure no matter how the next GTA installment comes out, it surely won't disappoint.

I'm in two minds about it. On one hand we have Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire to keep us going. On the other hand there are GTA fans that won't enjoy either game that have been waiting all this time. Rockstar know what they are doing, so I'm sure the lack of information is for a reason. But keeping fans waiting beyond this point is doing nothing except pissing off the many, many fans of the franchise. If they announce Vice City as the next location I can see the wait being justified. Otherwise, half of Rockstar's target audience are going to be furious. :lol:

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in two minds about it. On one hand we have Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire to keep us going. On the other hand there are GTA fans that won't enjoy either game that have been waiting all this time. Rockstar know what they are doing, so I'm sure the lack of information is for a reason. But keeping fans waiting beyond this point is doing nothing except pissing off the many, many fans of the franchise. If they announce Vice City as the next location I can see the wait being justified. Otherwise, half of Rockstar's target audience are going to be furious. :lol:

At this point it seems that as long as they either have it take place in Vice City or San Andreas, it will be full of win.

On another note, maybe they are holding out to compete with Saints Row 3. Im also curious about that game, and even though I'm more of a GTA fan, I still like playing Saints Row.

Severance

The Cockhammer
Reaction score
If they made another installment in san andreas I'd probly shit myself on hearing the news. Especially if it had the same features as san andreas along the lines of customization and such and keeping your character healthy on a diet of fast food, hookers, and organized crime. Not to mention the retardedly epic story san andreas had. Shit that game is the best gta in my mind.

End rant I guess.

Ninetyfour

Reaction score
Apparently the pre order was found on the Gamestation (UK) stocklist for January 2012.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
After a talk with a supposed GTA 5 developer, I asked if they were finally making a 1970s inspired GTA game, and he said that's what GTA 5 was about, that made me very :bowdown:

')