The GTA V Thread

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crank

Mike / Made Of Hate
Reaction score
oh damn! Love this series, awesome atmosphere! Creme de la creme of action games to me! Can't wait! Thanks for news guys!!!

CFB

Reaction score
I was hoping that we wouldn't see GTA until the next generation of consoles. Now I fear that the 360 won't be able to deliver much more then GTA IV

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I was hoping that we wouldn't see GTA until the next generation of consoles. Now I fear that the 360 won't be able to deliver much more then GTA IV

Red Dead Redemption? That was on one disk. :)

I'm going to be disappointed on a monumental scale if this game is set in L.A.

Black_Sheep

Reaction score
I'm going to be disappointed on a monumental scale if this game is set in L.A.

I totally agree. Like i said before.

A completely new city, or something like San Andreas would be great. We'll see.

Oh, and i CAN'T WAIT to see the trailer! :D

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I totally agree. Like i said before.

A completely new city, or something like San Andreas would be great. We'll see.

Oh, and i CAN'T WAIT to see the trailer! :D

:agreed:

Hopefully all of our questions will be answered with pleasing results (pleasing to me I mean) on Wednesday... so stoked. :metal:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
While interesting, Rockstar are masters of putting red herrings in their easter eggs.

We'll find out on Wednesday!

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
I'm extremely happy that I was wrong about Rockstar waiting until the next generation of consoles to come out with GTA V. :yesway:

I have a lot of faith in their ability to deliver, so any setting would be cool to me. Well, no more of this island-city shit, I just got done playing Infamous 1&2 and it made me realize that far too many game worlds are either island-cities or small continents (I'm looking at you, Morrowind).

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Really Rockstar? Granted the game will be great, but... really?

I shouldn't question it really, Rockstar know what they are doing.

I just hope to God they don't have all those long boring flat roads like they did in L.A. Noire, so fucking boring.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Meh, it looks awesome and all that eye candy! but I'm getting kinda tired of the same old "play as a random criminal (or ex-criminal becoming a criminal again) role" GTA always has.

They should go with what Saints Row does and let you create someone from the begging, at least that makes it more interesting, or maybe even have a "good guy/bad guy" thing like True Crime did :p

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Meh, it looks awesome and all that eye candy! but I'm getting kinda tired of the same old "play as a random criminal (or ex-criminal becoming a criminal again) role" GTA always has.

They should go with what Saints Row does and let you create someone from the begging, at least that makes it more interesting, or maybe even have a "good guy/bad guy" thing like True Crime did :p

Much harder to tell a story that way man and GTA is known for having solid stories. The storytelling across the three protagonists in GTA IV is fucking superb!

Here's the vid for anyone who is too lazy to go to the Rockstar website.

Latest posts

')