The GTA V Thread

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
San Andreas made me feel at home straight away and gave a connection with the characters from the start. GTA IV seemed so dull and I didn't like that they removed half of the cool stuff from it..
I might get GTA V whenever it comes out for my new studio PC next year (very high spec - will definitely run full settings!). I hope it's as good as the trailer promises!

To me, I feel most at home with GTA: VC. And I've got to agree with you on GTA IV. There is no major problem with the game, but there is just that little something seems to be missing from GTA IV to me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
The way this game is shaping up I'm very pleased with.

The way they've released information so far has been very clever! Nothing gets people talking like a complete dearth of information.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
111.full

and more new screens here (can't hotlink em)

Grand Theft Auto V

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Rockstar: GTA V Bigger Than Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas And GTA IV Combined | Kotaku Australia

According to Rockstar, Grand Theft Auto V‘s Los Santos is bigger than Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto IV combined. Yep. There’s wilderness, a military base, and even an ocean floor to explore underwater.
You can switch between the game’s three main protagonists at “nearly any time.”
Those three protagonists, by the way, are named Michael, Trevor, and Franklin.
Each character has his own personality, skill set, and group of friends to interact with. And the ones you’re not controlling will go off and do their own thing.
This is the same world as Grand Theft Auto IV and Liberty City, so you might see some recurring characters from those games (just not the major ones, like Niko Bellic). But. Rockstar says this is the “high-definition” world of Grand Theft Auto, so don’t expect to see anyone from the PS2-era titles.
Remember those randomised dynamic missions in Red Dead Redemption? They’re back for GTAV: expect hitchhikers, muggers, and dead bodies, among others.
Yes friendships. No romance

My balls are now officially tingling in excitement!

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
read the new information just before...3 main characters that you can switch between. Interesting lol

If they map is as big as they claim to be, that's insane! Cannot wait!! The new screen shots are amazing too. The one of him parachuting reminded me of just cause 2 lol

jwade

Doooooooooom
Reaction score
i am going to spend a significant amount of time riding pedal bikes out in the mountains.
oh and pouring a trail of gas of to torch a car, so stoked.

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Huge world? Fucking awesome. The important question is, will I be able to explore the open world on my own without my in-game phone constantly ringing because my asshole "friends" insist on playing darts RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Bigsby

Nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
i can't wait for the trailer to come out, im curious to see how the 3 main characters turn out

tm20

Reaction score
hopefully there isn't a mission where you have to follow a damn train -___- but other than that i am extremely excited for GTA V :D

')