The GTA V Thread

• Thread starter Scar Symmetry
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
I really really hope this doesnt turn out to be the boring shit that was GTA IV. I would love a GTA agian that is actually fun to play.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vostre Roy

Disciple of Djod
Reaction score
Fuck. I was already stoked that a new GTA was out, now everytime new information/screenshot gets out, I'm more and more excited to see this game out. Been a while since I waited for a game that much lol

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAH WANT SO BAD

Also map bigger than 4, RDR and SA combined? Shit yes!!!!!!!

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Some footage that isn't pretty obviously taken from cutscenes would be cool.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Ok so the bad news is in terms of official R* news, instead of box art and a Spring release date we're given no box art and a September release date of 17.09.13 (for those of you who like your dates in a structure that makes sense) which fucking sucks... but at least we have a definite release date.

TasmanSam

Reaction score
Ok so the bad news is in terms of official R* news, instead of box art and a Spring release date we're given no box art and a September release date of 17.09.13 (for those of you who like your dates in a structure that makes sense) which fucking sucks... but at least we have a definite release date.

This makes me wonder if we might get next-gen consoles before then?

Adam Of Angels

The GAS Man
Reaction score
I'm playing through Red Dead again, and I simply can't fathom how it would be possible to make a map bigger than this one, that of San Andreas, and GTAIV's combined, because this one is massive to begin with.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Guess I am one of those few people who is "fine" with the 9.17.13 release date. I only wish they do a proper bug checking, and the final product is relatively bug free.

Chris_H87

Gear Whore
Reaction score
Upon the announcement of the PS4 (which I've pre-ordered) I checked up on GTA V as I wondered whether this would be delayed and possibly ported over. Rockstar have said they are holding firm on the September release date meaning this will be a current generation game. I'm not sure how i feel about it. I know if I worked for Rockstar I'd be pissed that the most anticipated game of the past 2 years was going to be released on a soon to be outdated console that may no longer support it.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Upon the announcement of the PS4 (which I've pre-ordered) I checked up on GTA V as I wondered whether this would be delayed and possibly ported over. Rockstar have said they are holding firm on the September release date meaning this will be a current generation game. I'm not sure how i feel about it. I know if I worked for Rockstar I'd be pissed that the most anticipated game of the past 2 years was going to be released on a soon to be outdated console that may no longer support it.

Somebody has to be the last, I guess? Plus, GTA V obviously wasn't created based on the PS4 platform, or specific specs for that platform; so don't assume you can simply "port" it over to the PS4, when we don't even know the exact release date of it. Take comfort in knowing that GTA V maybe the last huge game to released on the PS3 platform.

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Dude they could release GTA V on the frickin megadrive and I'd be digging mine out, I couldn't give any fewer shits :lol:

I so want this, San Andreas is my favourite game of all time.

Azyiu

Triad Hitman
Reaction score
Dude they could release GTA V on the frickin megadrive and I'd be digging mine out, I couldn't give any fewer shits :lol:

I so want this, San Andreas is my favourite game of all time.

Speaking of GTA SA, originally I so wanted to buy it off the PSN and play it on my PS3... I said originally... I bought GTA III off the PSN a little earlier, and I was very disappointed by that ported version.

No, I knew it isn't an HD version, nor I expected any improve game plays or better graphics. Guess what? It is presented in 4:3 aspect ratio!!! :wallbash: Well, sure, you could change the screen setting either via the PS button, or under Settings; yet the game still looks better in 4:3. :noplease:

As for SA, I've watched some in-game videos off YouTube, and this time stupid RockSt*r stretched the screen to fill the 16:9 screen! :scratch: If that's the case and I can't even make it look decent on a regular 16:9 screen, I don't want it. :rolleyes:

')