The HAARP Machine Megathread

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
BS, I have speeding tickets and i cross the border no problems.

Canadians don't need visas to enter the USA last time I checked.

That said, neither do Brits most of the time, so I don't know.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I'd just like to apologise for the way I have behaved in The Haarp Machine related threads. I have spent a lot of the last few weeks drunk and have not been excersizing good judgement in those late night posts!

I enjoy the music of The Haarp Machine and I wish them the best of luck, they are obviously a hard working band with an awesome, unique sound.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I'd just like to apologise for the way I have behaved in The Haarp Machine related threads. I have spent a lot of the last few weeks drunk and have not been excersizing good judgement in those late night posts!

I enjoy the music of The Haarp Machine and I wish them the best of luck, they are obviously a hard working band with an awesome, unique sound.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
Canadians don't need visas to enter the USA last time I checked.

That said, neither do Brits most of the time, so I don't know.

pretty sure all bands needs working visas though, because they are making money in the US while here, not spending it like regular tourists.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score

Someone read Mischa's article at metalsucks...
:lol:
:yesway:

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
You do need a visa if your from Canada, but only if your making money while your there; which is what a touring band does. Our bassist filled in for a band in the states awhile ago and spent 6 months on tour with them. This was with no visa. He was kicked out of the country more or less when they found out.

People seem to forget that a band is a business. You wouldn't run a business without expecting to pay for permits, licenses, etc...That you must have so you dont get shut down. This is another reason I don't understand anger towards bands when they can't get into a country. Whatever the reason.

Reaction score
I think if you have an opinion you might as well voice it. Dont be rude or a little girl about it.

IE.

Born of Osiris is boring as fuck with all their low note bouncing but their solos have fucking slick as phrasing and remind me of necros with a bit of holdsworship.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I think if you have an opinion you might as well voice it. Dont be rude or a little girl about it.

IE.

Born of Osiris is boring as fuck with all their low note bouncing but their solos have fucking slick as phrasing and remind me of necros with a bit of holdsworship.

Come on dude, this is ME. When have I ever apologised for saying something on here before? :lol:

However, on my lunch break today I read over this thread and the other thread and I came to the conclusion that I needed to correct myself as I wasn't proud with what I saw and I don't even remember posting them. :lol:

Sikthness

Reaction score
Thought to myself "Sweet Ill learn the intro to Lower the Populace"!! Then after watchin him play that bit from like 3:12, I was all :ugh:

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
This is another reason I don't understand anger towards bands when they can't get into a country. Whatever the reason.

Because unjustifiable righteous indignation is more satisfying, obviously.

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Just popping in to say that this band tickles me in the good place.

kcyrowolf

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is still comin out in oct?

An official release date was never announced, just "fall 2011". We'll see what happens.

These guys are brilliant, I went to catch their first show with AAL as their bassist is a good friend of mine. Pretty jealous he wound up in this band to be honest!

')