The HAARP Machine Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sunyata

Bro Story Cool
Reaction score
Said brown kid butchering HAARP riff is me.

I guess we all look the same?

RoRo56

Reaction score
Any ideas as to what they'll do next? I'd love to know what happens next, how the search for new members is going, whether he plans to tour more extensively or start recording the next album. But knowing Mu'min we won't hear a thing.

djentinc

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't you also get proved wrong by olly steele from monuments?

He just stated that he'd filmed one of the clips, he didn't try to prove me wrong about anything. He was just being an annoying troll, like he is in 99.9% of his waking moments.

Al Mu'min is such a massive bellend, i've met him a couple times. totally put me off his band

I dunno if you could call him a "massive bellend", that may be a little harsh, but yeah... he doesn't come across as exactly the best guy ever:lol:.

Well, it's been a fair bit since that European tour ended and still no news about the future of the project. No cryptic statuses, nothing from Sumerian. Weird...

Nykur_Myrkvi

Reaction score
Well, it's been a fair bit since that European tour ended and still no news about the future of the project. No cryptic statuses, nothing from Sumerian. Weird...
If there's nothing to report, there is nothing to report.

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
He just stated that he'd filmed one of the clips, he didn't try to prove me wrong about anything. He was just being an annoying troll, like he is in 99.9% of his waking moments.

You of all people can't call anyone annoying, that comment was just unnecessary, like most of what you say. Olly's response probably wouldn't have been as hostile had you not already made a name for yourself as someone who spreads shit.

anomynous

Reaction score
Anybody have any secret sources that know something about what's going on with the band? We've gone almost 6 months with no activity/news at all.

Now that Chris is in Monuments that takes him off the table vocal-wise.

RoRo56

Reaction score
I sent the Sumerian Facebook a message asking if they were still on their roster and got this in reply.
The HAARP Machine is still active on our roster and currently working on new material 😊
I sneakily put in that a I was a drummer too if they were doing auditions, but they didn't make any mention of it. However I did put a screenshot of the conversation on my own Facebook. John Gillen , who filled in with them, commented on it.
Trying to take my place, eh??
I asked him then if he was still in the band and his retort was:
I'm still a drummer...;)

Now this was at the start of June, but it seems that Al is working on album two and John could be playing drums on it.

Jonathan20022

Engineer
Reaction score
Anybody have any secret sources that know something about what's going on with the band? We've gone almost 6 months with no activity/news at all.

Now that Chris is in Monuments that takes him off the table vocal-wise.

If a band is putting out regular updates, then they're doing something wrong :lol:

Renen

Reaction score
I sent the Sumerian Facebook a message asking if they were still on their roster and got this in reply.

I sneakily put in that a I was a drummer too if they were doing auditions, but they didn't make any mention of it. However I did put a screenshot of the conversation on my own Facebook. John Gillen , who filled in with them, commented on it.

I asked him then if he was still in the band and his retort was:

Now this was at the start of June, but it seems that Al is working on album two and John could be playing drums on it.

That is awesome news. I can't wait for the next album and I wonder who Al is going to get to play on it. Al's stuff is awesome and I am anxious to hear what he has been working on.

')