The HAARP Machine Megathread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dNate

Reaction score
I am really stoked on this band. Al's playing seems so comfortable and seemless. I have watched his playthrough video of The Escapist Notion a bajillion times. Love it. Can't wait for the album to come out! :shred:

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
I'm just looking into this band now.
I love the guitar work, but I'd really be thrilled if an instrumental version was released along with the regular album.

Zelos45

Chris
Reaction score
Dude I've been raving over this video for ever now. Al Mu'min is a fucking machine of a player. He reminds me of some sort of Michael Keene - Marc Okubo hybrid. Really unique riffing. Love it. The drum and bass playthroughs are also insanely sick as well. :D

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
I'm sure they are working on a mystic studio update video in which he is screaming under a dim yellow light but all you can hear is field recordings of echoes from the studio hallway.

BTFStan

BTFStan
Reaction score
dude his playing is serious insane, a perfect fit for sumerian and a serious conentender with the other big metal bands on sumerian.

Sikthness

Reaction score
Sumerian has some insane bands.... but some of the worst at the same time. :lol:

Unfortunately true. But come on, they are releasing a new VoM, Tram, Periphery, After the Burial, and The HAARP Machine this year so that alone makes them better than most labels.

')