The HAARP Machine Megathread

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
This band fucking rules. I can't stop watching
the instrumentals of Al. Hoping to get a lesson soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sikthness

Reaction score
You forgot The Faceless too mang. Sumerian needs to quit sucking (The Faceless and The HAARP Machine excluded) and sign The Contortionist and Anomalous.

shit I knew i forgot someone. The Contortionist and Anomalous would be good additions to their roster for sure.

KarlMagnusRobin

Köttbullar är fint..
Reaction score
I'm sure he doesn't hate them as people, just their music.

YOU HAVE TO HATE THEM AS PEOPLE TOO!! :scream:

Just kidding, hahah..

I was looking through some .strandberg* videos and came across the video of Al and thought the riffing was really cool and saw that he was in this band, Im totally sold on this.. I want a record of them NAOW!!!!!!!

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
Just pointing it out, but in most cases Al- designates the word 'the' in Arabic. I don't think he would go by Al :lol:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Before I get overloaded with neg rep, I'll put out there that this was meant to be feigned ignorance as a joke. I really dig The Haarp Machine and this dude's playing, plus my ancestors are Indian, so I'm very familiar with 'funny headgear'. :lol:

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
So what's the deal, I'll be better at guitar if I tie a picnic tablecloth around my head?

I think your on to something here. Irish trad musicians get their skill from their sandals and blues men get their skill from their suits.

Sikthness

Reaction score
That "picnik tablecloth" is the equivalent of Tosin`s hat lol.

I need to point out that headwear will only increase guitar playing abilities if you are brown. So don't run n put a pink tablecloth on with a tosin style hat, you will most likely do irreparable damage. At least seek council with your family physician first.

Also, will someone tab out the beginning of Lower the Populace already? I tried from that Studio Update #3 but its too hard for a shmuck like me.

Reaction score
Before I get overloaded with neg rep, I'll put out there that this was meant to be feigned ignorance as a joke. I really dig The Haarp Machine and this dude's playing, plus my ancestors are Indian, so I'm very familiar with 'funny headgear'. :lol:

+ Randy is my favorite Oreo around.

')